PDA

View Full Version : STOLE a 1989 Isuzu NPR Dump Today! LONG

Fordsuvparts
08-24-2006, 11:06 PM
I Found A 1989 Isuzu Turbo Diesel with 40,000 miles in good shape with a 12' Reading dumping flat bed. It also has a Reading tool storage compartment about 2' wide with 2 access doors per side and as high as the cab for tool storage between the cab and dump bed. The guy I bought it from also threw in a set of brand new Reading Metal 3' tall side boards from a truck he sold last year.
The truck is already White Like the Rest of our fleet, it has a few spots of rust but I am going to have the cab repainted to make it look brand new. The truck drove like a new truck with tons of power for a NPR the turbo spooled up quick and accelrated up the steep windy road I drove it home on. The dump bed worked perfect and so did everything else on the truck all put one light still worked and it already has a brake box that works in it. The brakes seemed a little soft and the boards on the bed will need to be replaced, and it will need tires. The guy who sold it to me had all the fluids and filters changed on it before I picked it up. It has only been driven about 200 miles in the last 10 years.
I bought it from a mechanic who put a clutch in it ten years ago and the tree company that owned it went bankrupt and never paid him. I bought it from him and am applying for a title for it because of the storage/mechanics lien placed on it 10 years ago. The fellow only drove it to haul off trash a couple of times a year. I only paid $2500 and i know that the bed alone is worth a lot more than that not to mention only having 40,000 miles. I will post some pictures of it tommorow. Just had to brag about my good fortune, deals like this don't come a:dancing: round that often.

ALarsh
08-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Nice steal. Lets see pics.

deltascapes
08-31-2006, 11:06 PM
is the title clean or the vehicke hot :)

Brendan Smith
09-01-2006, 03:54 PM
man, that is awesome!! i hope it serves you well for years to come.

Fordsuvparts
09-02-2006, 06:14 PM
My sister in-Law is a City police dispatcher and ran the vin # for me last week and it is a clean title with a mechanic's lein on it. I will have the paper work to get it released in a few weeks. I pressure washed it and repainted the bed and replaced the boards on the bed and it looks great. I order new front tires on friday. I will get some pictures this week.

Dirty Water
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
I want to see some pictures of the finished F-650 restore too.

mcwlandscaping
09-02-2006, 06:42 PM
WOW!!! amazing buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill buy it from you for 3500 plus w/e youd charge to deliver it!!! JK!! please post pics!

jazak
09-02-2006, 07:29 PM
I'll give you $4,000 lol.