PDA

View Full Version : BIZ FOR SALE: $5,000 www.Atlanta-Lawn.com Website/Marketing/Leads

ATL Lawn
08-25-2006, 12:44 PM
FOR SALE: www.Atlanta-Lawn.com Website/Domain/Hosting

$5000 cash (or lease purchase 12 payments of $499)

I GIVE UP ATLANTA!
*trucewhiteflag*

I'm selling my website (the popular name) ATLANTALAWN.com
(yes it comes with both names with and with out the - (dash)
www.atlanta-lawn.com and www.atlantalawn.com

I will replace the website to have your phone number/address and other servces that you offer, we offered pressure washing/aeration/lawn care and sod. (or you can have your webdesigner do it)

i'm now moving the business into sod install only so i will no longer need this name, but i get about 3-5 calls a DAY from this site for all types of services, (from stockbridge, peachtree city, i get more of alpharetta/roswell/east cobb area, and some people even call from snellville , i dont know why snellville thinks they're apart of atlanta lol )

i also own www.atlanta-sod.com (NOT FOR SALE)

A single SOD install or retaining wall can make the money back on this deal for your company, and just think about it, you can own ATLANTA LAWN.com on your trucks and t-shirts.

i may amuse LEASING offers, but keep the offers reasonale. i have spent THOUSANDS marketing this site and business. this is on yahoo and google search engines

Did you know 1/2 yellow page ads (with bellsouth) cost more than $900 a MONTH, you can OWN this name for this small one time fee (with 1yr paid hosting)

i will provide a recept for tax reasons (it may be as a marketing tax write off for your business, or new start up)

web hosting paid until July 2007

If you spend $7k on a lawn mower, but spend $10 in marketing (door flyers) how much business do you think you will get?

This is a GREAT opp for an atlanta based lawn care/service business. i use to get calls all the time for people who wanted to buy this name.

PHONE NUMBER NOT FOR SALE!!!!!

-----------------------
HISTORY OF THE SITE

http://atlanta-lawn.com/old3/ back in 2000-2001
http://atlanta-lawn.com/old2/ 2002-2003
not saved for 2003-2004
Current site 2005-2006
------------------------

call ask for eric (678) 300-1174 (or leave message if no answer) for more info

---------------

other items for sale (locally sale only, no shipping)

Echo PB-403 - $180

John Deere GS30 walk behind/w sulke $1500

6' x10' Utility Trailer, Black, 14" Rims $600

John Deere 777 ZTR (SOLD, thanks everyone )

ATL Lawn
09-16-2006, 05:13 PM
bump.................

kootoomootoo
09-16-2006, 09:07 PM
If its such a good thing why are you and i quote "giving up"

dcondon
09-16-2006, 10:40 PM

I was thinking the same thing kootoo:confused:

ATL Lawn
09-17-2006, 01:37 AM

More money elsewhere, but if someones have the crews and manpower, this would be more profitable in there hands.

ATL Lawn
09-24-2006, 02:40 PM
WILL INCLUDED JOHN DEERE GS30 36" walkbehind mower, and 6x10' Trailer WITH DEAL!!!

http://atlanta-lawn.com/deere.jpg