PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet 2166 for sale

eleverich
08-27-2006, 04:15 PM
I have a cub 2166 for sale. It has a little over 100 hours on it, a bagger and looks about new. Here is a link to it
http://www.targettoolrental.com/2166.htm

I am asking $1800.00 obo for it. I have around $3600.00 in it
I live in Louisville Ky.

Thanks,
Eddie

eleverich
08-28-2006, 09:00 PM
If I am asking to much, will someone please tell me a fair asking price.
I thought this mower would sell for what I am asking but no bites.

Thanks
Eddie

eleverich
08-28-2006, 09:10 PM
One more thing, This mower is supposed to be the last mower cub made before they sold to mtd. I didn't know if that really makes a difference or not, but from what I was told, in was made at the international harvester plant???

Dunn's
08-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Not Entirely sure but I think knowone his interested because if we use riders. Most of us buy commercial Zero Turn Riders. So in this market place that is probably asking alot. I would not know for certain though because we have never even looked into buying one of the style rider you have. Hope this helps.

eleverich
08-28-2006, 10:39 PM
understood, I realize that this is a commercial site and I am asking questions about residential equipment, but I don't know where else to go and ask these questions.
I have been trying to sell this thing all summer, I have it on several forums and in my local bargain mart and have received no hits, so I know that I am probably asking to much but I thought it would sell. Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks
Eddie

newz7151
08-29-2006, 01:16 AM
understood, I realize that this is a commercial site and I am asking questions about residential equipment, but I don't know where else to go and ask these questions.
I have been trying to sell this thing all summer, I have it on several forums and in my local bargain mart and have received no hits, so I know that I am probably asking to much but I thought it would sell. Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks
Eddie

Have you tried posting on your local Craigslist.com "tools" section? http://louisville.craigslist.org/tls/

DLCS
08-29-2006, 01:34 AM
One more thing, This mower is supposed to be the last mower cub made before they sold to mtd. I didn't know if that really makes a difference or not, but from what I was told, in was made at the international harvester plant???

No, thats a MTD made Cub Cadet.