PDA

View Full Version : Fall Flyers/ Clean up and new business

BUCKEYE MOWING
09-01-2006, 10:34 AM
I need any and all ideas for my fall flyer.....I appericate any and all help Thanks !!

DynaMow
09-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Buckeyes Rule!!!!!!!!!

paramountadvertising
09-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Buckeye

If you list what services you want to advertise, some info you want to include and whether this will b&w (assuming this is the case) or color, I will have something simple made up for you.

Howard Roark
09-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I need any and all ideas for my fall flyer.....I appericate any and all help Thanks !!

You'll need ANY AND ALL HELP when you come to Austin next week!!

Just kidding, should be a great game. I'd say you even have a "slight" edge....

Hook em' Horns!

BUCKEYE MOWING
09-05-2006, 01:17 PM
It sholud be a great game ...great offense vs. great defense......your O vs. our D....that's where it gets into the unknown...

Howard Roark
09-05-2006, 11:12 PM
It sholud be a great game ...great offense vs. great defense......your O vs. our D....that's where it gets into the unknown...

Well put. Doesn't help that our defense keeps getting busted for pot and handgun posession though!! :hammerhead:

Definitely the game of the year though....Can't wait!! Troy Smith is awesome. I do miss your linebackers though.

Good luck!

DynaMow
09-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Seems like the great defense and offensive were the same team.

BUCKEYES #1

Not even close, Texas doesn't even get in the end zone w/o the terrible roughing the passer call.

BUCKEYE MOWING
09-11-2006, 09:08 AM
That was a great football game....BUCKS #1 and off on a quest for another national championship.