PDA

View Full Version : JD john deere 48" kawasaki kaw 19 hp 70 hrs warranty

fulano
09-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Hydrostatic zero turn stand on quik trac lawn mower for sale.

I bought it with something like 26-28 hours. It now has 70.something. My kids played around with the key leaving it on for about 20-30 hrs. So the machine really only has around 50 hrs of use.

I had the front tires solid filled. Helps to keep deck down on hills.

I bent one of the front spindles. I had it repaired at a welding shop. A new one costs $100 from the dealer.

I have changed the oil once along with oil and gas filter earlier this year. The dealer changed the oil and filter when I bought it from them last July or August and also supplied new battery. I have a new air filter for the engine.

The engine runs great. The mower cuts great. It just is too difficult to use on hills.

The JD warranty states the 2 year warranty is for original purchaser only that would be me. If you live local and were to purchase the mower and were to have a warranty problem in the warranty period I could probably help out.

It has a few small scratches. No holes in rear tires at all.

I bought the mower for my old house. I moved and the hills at new house are too steep to be able to control the mower properly. Plus, I now have a couple other exmark turf tracer 52" TT 36" TThp mowers.

$3800 firm. Not really interested in trades unless you have weldon 14000 or a big stuff 3 set up for IPU part # bs3-004-002 with a wide band iac controller tps and a 2 bar map sensor.
I can't ship this item either.