PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures

kc2006
09-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Got a picture of the truck/trailer yesterday, I've been trying to get good pictures of the set up and jobs to put in a brochure we're sending out to commercial accounts, so I figured I'd share. I wish I would of had my camera but I had to get this one with the phone only. I was walking back to the truck and the view looked right so I wanted to snap a quick picture.

kc2006
09-01-2006, 01:03 PM
the lazer in my front yard, I cleaned it up alittle for that picture.

kc2006
09-01-2006, 01:05 PM
theres my front yard this year, that was taken at the end of july

J&R Landscaping
09-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Looks good! Is that a 150 or a 250? How many accounts do you have?

kc2006
09-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Heres a picture from last year prior to doing any work with the yard. It's coming along finally. All new landscaping is going in this fall and getting new brick put on the house.

kc2006
09-01-2006, 01:12 PM
It's a 96 f250 with the powerstroke, I was told it has the 1 ton suspension in it, which it has the lift blocks in the back so I think it is.

It looks goofy pulling a 10 foot trailer with a big diesel truck, but I found the truck cheap last year so I had to grab it. Next year I'm stepping up to a 14 foot enclosed and going duramax. Right now I have 25 weekly accounts, mostly commercial, I'm hoping to add 8-10 large commercials (4-5 hour accounts) on for next year and get rid of some of the smaller less profitable accounts.

zim bob the landscaper
09-01-2006, 10:07 PM
looks good kc love the lazer Z looks real sharp.

MMLawn
09-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Word of advice.

Unless you have TONS of equipment, i.e. several trucks and trailers amd dozens of mowers you do not want to include euipment pics on material sent to commercial accts prospects......this esp holds true with small set-ups and/or older equipment. It will have the reverse effect of what you want it to have.

You also would not want pics taken in a residential setting to send to a commercial prospect, you would want a commercial setting. Instead of pics of your equipment use pics of work you have done at current commercial clients.

FearThisDeere
09-03-2006, 12:05 PM
The Lazer pic looks like it should be ina brochure it is so nice!

qualitylawnmanagement
09-26-2006, 09:49 PM
It's a 96 f250 with the powerstroke, I was told it has the 1 ton suspension in it, which it has the lift blocks in the back so I think it is.

It looks goofy pulling a 10 foot trailer with a big diesel truck, but I found the truck cheap last year so I had to grab it. Next year I'm stepping up to a 14 foot enclosed and going duramax. Right now I have 25 weekly accounts, mostly commercial, I'm hoping to add 8-10 large commercials (4-5 hour accounts) on for next year and get rid of some of the smaller less profitable accounts.

Got anymore pictures of your F-250? Also where at in Ohio are you located?, I may be able to take the truck off your hands if you are willing to sell? Let me know, I am in need a diesel cause of a much bigger trailer.

kc2006
09-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Not ready to sell just yet. I'm not sure if I'll be selling it after I get the new truck even, I need a toy truck :D

If your going to do it and want a ford, go 99 and up. or if you like the old style like mine, go 97 because of the intercooler and I think they had a different fuel system (I might be wrong). Pulling just 3000lbs my truck gets hot (1100 degrees) just going 70 on the freeway up hill.

Lawnworks
09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
It might be a good idea to sell it before it falls apart.

Lawnworks
09-27-2006, 09:56 PM
lol....... just messin w/ you buddy!!!

ALarsh
09-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Word of advice.

Unless you have TONS of equipment, i.e. several trucks and trailers amd dozens of mowers you do not want to include euipment pics on material sent to commercial accts prospects......this esp holds true with small set-ups and/or older equipment. It will have the reverse effect of what you want it to have.

You also would not want pics taken in a residential setting to send to a commercial prospect, you would want a commercial setting. Instead of pics of your equipment use pics of work you have done at current commercial clients.
Very good advice.

kc2006
10-02-2006, 10:02 PM
It might be a good idea to sell it before it falls apart.

OHHHH I didn't see that until just now! It's ok, your turd I mean dodge will rot out before mine does. Give me a manual trans in a ford and I'm good. F them e4od's!