PDA

View Full Version : Protect your truck and trailer.

Dano50
09-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Fluid Film (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com) will keep your truck rust free and protected from road salt and moisture. It works great as an undercoating (One, no drip application lasts a full year), protects trailers, will protect your battery terminals for extended periods of time and will really bring back an old, oxidized paint job when used as a wax.

http://postthatpic.com/files/79/Trailer%20hitch%20cop2y.jpg

Nothing protects equipment longer. Environmentally Friendlier. Solvent Free.

jazak
09-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Do you make it in anything bigger then a spray can??

FearThisDeere
09-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing Jazak. I might be looking into getting a gallon or so when I get a new dump trailer to protect the bed.

Dano50
09-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Do you make it in anything bigger then a spray can??

Sure do. We sell gallons, pails all the way up to 55 gallon drums. When applying Fluid Film in bulk, it is about the viscosity of a house paint, so you could either brush or roll it on, use a custom Sure Shot Sprayer that we sell on our website or a paint type sprayer like a Wagner.

http://postthatpic.com/files/79/FF3Cans2.jpg

mcwlandscaping
09-02-2006, 06:10 PM
this is the most amazing product ive ever found, so many uses, cant figure out how youd use it as a wax or why you would put it in your truck or trailer bed since dirt and other materials would just stick to it, if someone could explain that ide appreciate it!!haha, i love the stuff though!

DBL
09-02-2006, 07:25 PM
how about a free sample with the free shirt im getting ive never used it before

Bigred350
09-02-2006, 09:22 PM
I got a can of it. It works awesome. This stuff beats wd40 100 times. You can spray it on a rusty bolt and watch it eat the rust.

Dano50
09-05-2006, 01:22 PM
this is the most amazing product ive ever found, so many uses, cant figure out how youd use it as a wax or why you would put it in your truck or trailer bed since dirt and other materials would just stick to it, if someone could explain that ide appreciate it!!haha, i love the stuff though!

Thanks for the question and I understand your hesitancy. If you use Fluid Film as a wax, just rub it in like you would a regular wax. It really brings out the paint in an old, oxidized paint job and will provide the same type of protection. Try it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Dano50
09-05-2006, 01:24 PM
how about a free sample with the free shirt im getting ive never used it before

If you've never used it before just email me (dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com)and I'll ship one out to you.

Lazer_Z
09-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the question and I understand your hesitancy. If you use Fluid Film as a wax, just rub it in like you would a regular wax. It really brings out the paint in an old, oxidized paint job and will provide the same type of protection. Try it and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Dan, Would a regular towel or a shop rag work to rub FF into the paint of the machine?

Thanks
Rob

Dano50
09-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Sure. Just spray Fluid Film directly on the surface and then rub it in. If it's an old paint job you will see the results immediately.