PDA

View Full Version : I have too many palms, need to sell, Florida Landscapers attn!!!

09-02-2006, 07:46 AM
This summer me and the wife bought a new house, the former owners put (in my opinion) way too many palms in the yard.

I have 1 windmill palm, about 20-25 washatonians, and 6 queen palms I would like to sell. Also about 20-25 big sagos as well.

I expect the buyer to dig them up and haul them off, but I will get right with someone on the prices,
Thanks for your time.

JJLandscapes
09-02-2006, 08:51 PM
This summer me and the wife bought a new house, the former owners put (in my opinion) way too many palms in the yard.

I have 1 windmill palm, about 20-25 washatonians, and 6 queen palms I would like to sell. Also about 20-25 big sagos as well.

I expect the buyer to dig them up and haul them off, but I will get right with someone on the prices,
Thanks for your time.

if someone has to come and dig them up themselves i feel they wont pay you a penny. worth a shot though

Tscape
09-03-2006, 09:20 AM
if someone has to come and dig them up themselves i feel they wont pay you a penny. worth a shot though

Nice input.

Sounds like a deal, 308. Good luck.

yamadooski
09-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Im interested in your palms.
PM me your phone number.

We wont use the sagos, stopped installing those 5 years ago and a lot of wholesalers are not growing them anymore. They get the asian bug and destroy the plant.

How tall are the queens and washies?

yamadooski
09-03-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm interested in your palms.
PM me your phone number.

We wont use the sago's, stopped installing those 5 years ago and a lot of wholesalers are not growing them anymore. They get the Asian bug and destroy the plant.

How tall are the queens and washies?

09-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Yamadooski, for some reason or other lawnsite will not let me send you a pm, email me and I will get you all the info you need. 3 of the queens are around 9-10 ft and 3 are 6 ft or so.
The washatonians are between 5 and 10 ft.
Thanks for your interest.

09-06-2006, 07:39 AM
One bump, one more try.

MarcSmith
09-06-2006, 08:36 AM

If the price was right they'd sell in heartbeat. a lot of palms in florida are field grown so they have ot be dug, and if a landscape company has a small tree spade or mini backhoe, this is a good way to get good trees at a heckuva price...