PDA

View Full Version : How's your year been, so far?

shepoutside
09-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Not much action on the board as of late, so everyone, like myself, must be real busy this season. How is everyone doing this year, as compared with last or past year. This season has been great for me, and as I have not been sealing long. It has been a great year learning, and adjusting to what is needed in my area. I had a target of about 150 driveways for this year, but have only done about 60. I have been to busy with parking lots, which was a total surprise, as I did not plan on the crack-sealing , re-striping business that I have found. Just finished 2 total new lot marking layouts, and have 3 more to do next month. Hope everyone else is having a great year too !!

DJ Contracting
09-02-2006, 08:05 PM
I have been doing just as good as last year (square tank and all). I have no problem spraying or if i have to I squeegee. I have added 80 lbs. of sand to every tank full. (165 gal. of sealer 80 lb bag of sand and 85 gals of water).

Pave_A_Lot
09-03-2006, 11:37 PM
I have been doing just as good as last year (square tank and all). I have no problem spraying or if i have to I squeegee. I have added 80 lbs. of sand to every tank full. (165 gal. of sealer 80 lb bag of sand and 85 gals of water).

if i we're you id Add another 85lbs of sand that would bring you up to 1lb of sand/gal of raw sealer Still not what you need but its Better than hardly nothing, don't be cheap another bag of sand is what $10?
Just my 2c's Worth :)