PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Gravely PRO-50 For Sale in CT/NY

BSDeality
09-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Looking to get rid of my "start up" mower. I bought this 7 years ago when I first got going in the mowing business. It still cuts and runs great, I just need a smaller mower to compliment my 60" rider.

It is a 50" deck model, belt drive, 14hp kawi. newer 5spd peerless transmission (2-3 years old). Has not been used much for the last 2 years since I got my rider. Unknown hours. It does burn a little oil, but still has plenty of power.

14hp Kawi
- new fuel filter
- new air filter
- new spark plugs
- new recoil

50" deck.
- 3 sets of blades, one are notched mulchers.

Asking $450. Has a single wheel sulky on it right now which I will sell seperately for $75 or include with the mower for $50. I frequent upstate NY (north of Lake George) as well as eastern CT if anyone wants to look at it I could assist in inspection and delivery.

GriffinLawnService
09-02-2006, 11:10 PM
how much would you be willing to sale it for to ship to mississippi. "ZIP 39663". And how did you like the mower when you had it?

BSDeality
09-03-2006, 12:35 PM
I would prefer not to ship this as I don't have a forklift available to me.

Dunn's
09-03-2006, 12:53 PM
To far away, but just wanted to thank you for not trying to get almost what they sell for now like everyone else on here. Not many of them realize that if a new one with warranty is $3000.00 why would anyone in their right mind give them $2200.00 for a 2002 that has 100 and something hours. When you try to sell your car back to the dealer or trade in do they offer $1000.00 less than the brand new one I don't think so. If you drive off the lot and around the block and decided you wanted to sell it back to them they would atleast offer $ 1000.00 less if not more.Then since this is a tool that you made money off of and probably beat to S#!t why would I give you more than that. You all have to realize that other LCO's are like dealers in the fact that we know what the machine is worth new, how good or bad of a machine it was in the first place. How many hours their engines are rated at. we can tell by looking at it, if it is really a hydro like you say it is or a belt drive. How much normal wear and tear a machine like this takes no matter how much you clean it up.Oh yeah I almost forgot that there is no way you put 150 hours on it in one year if it was just used on your property for private use. And yes we know there are all the new guys that don't know these things and will still try and by it from you. But LAWNSITE is a forum to try and help the new guys and each other out not bend each other over. So come on guys quit trying ti rip each other off and be more like BSDEALITY and sell your equipment for what it is worth on here. Or go back to E-bay and craigs list with your junk that nobody in their right mind wants.

SORRY FOR HIJACKING YOUR THREAD BSDEALITY JUST GETTING SICK OF ALL THE RIP OFF ARTISTS ON HERE IF YOUR IN DEBT CAUSE YOU BUT TO MUCH EQUIPMENT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE JOBS TO PAY FOR IT IS NOT OUR FAULT AND QUIT WASTING SPACE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS FOR ALL OF US WHO ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN PICKING UP SOME EXTRA BACK UP EQUIPMENT.

BSDeality
09-11-2006, 10:32 PM
*bump To The Top*

BSDeality
10-18-2006, 10:30 PM
To the Top! Anyone interested in this. I would love to see it disapear this fall so I don't have to winterize it. needs nothing other than a new home.

impactlandscaping
10-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Matt, too bad we're so far away. I could sell that easily for $ 900-1100.00 for you here.The local market is always underfed with commercial mowers, and when they come around they don't last long. Junk goes for 5-600.00...Good luck:waving:

BSDeality
10-18-2006, 10:56 PM
If I still have it in march I'll drop it off on your doorstep... I travely down to VA for a 3-4 day mini vacation to a friend of mines house. Honestly I think I could sell it for around 600 if I waited, but I'd rather see it go before winter.

jcantrell
10-18-2006, 11:02 PM
I'll take it, i'm in syracuse ny call me @ 315-703-3800

BSDeality
10-18-2006, 11:09 PM
I'll take it, i'm in syracuse ny call me @ 315-703-3800
I'll call you tomorrow afternoon.