PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Lighting catalog

gardenkeeper88
09-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Do you that are already installing have a catalog of the different lights and displays you have available for install. I mean there are seems like hundreds of different freestanding wire display that different suppliers have. I want each house to be different than the last so I don't want to sell too much of a few kinds. Plus what about eave lighting w/ wire framing, Like Christmas decor. I was tinking of going with them but woudn't you know it another comp. beat me to it in our area. He will not do tree wrapping with strings so I do have an advantage there.

dmoney
09-04-2006, 03:50 PM
I do not have a catalog that I use. I explain what kinds of lights and features I have. I mainly use products from aachristmas.com and christmaslightsetc.com If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

andyos
09-06-2006, 04:47 AM
hello,was wondering how well you do with xmas lights?how to charge?wher to buy?hang,etc?thanks from Andyoslawnserviceinc.com

andyos
09-06-2006, 06:25 PM
hello,was wondering how well you do with xmas lights?how to charge?wher to buy?hang,etc?thanks from Andyoslawnserviceinc.com,thank you i'll chk the sights out,i'll ask ya questions when needed.

bluerider
09-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Has anyone ever bought lights of ebay? Seems like you can get a good deal on them from what I have seen.

Jlawnmow
09-17-2006, 10:34 PM
What do you guys use up on the roof to get around. I did a house last year that I almost fell off the roof. So do use ropes or a special kind of shoe. Any sugestions?

J Hisch
09-17-2006, 11:21 PM
do not install from roof tops, get extension ladders. use shingle clip or gutter clips.

lawnboy
09-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey Dmoney, you use LAD lights? Or are they not worth it? I have a city quote to do, and they only have 10k to spend so i dont want to use LAD lights, but i want something that will last.