PDA

View Full Version : Warranty

tthomass
09-04-2006, 06:59 PM
How long of a warranty do you offer on your work?

Pavers

Flagstone in mortar

Dry lay flagstone

Walls etc.........

I typically do 2yrs.

mrusk
09-04-2006, 08:46 PM
I try to advoid the term warranty as much as possible!!! If they don't ask i keep my mouth shut and have nothing about it in the contract.

I do good work and stand behind it 100%. If there was a legit proablem with my work i would go back and make it right. I'm not about to start braggin about a 2 or 3 year warranty, and then have people calling me a week before the warranty runs out to resand the walk.

If a walkway started to sink or something i'd fix it asap. I take pride in my work, and want to always do the best possible job.

Matt

landscapingpoolguy
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
All hardscape work includes a 5 year labor warranty, Voided by natural wear and tear, acts of God, and customer misuse. Also teh customer must sign a satisfactory accptance after final payment is made otherwise the warranty is void.

tthomass
09-04-2006, 09:15 PM
All hardscape work includes a 5 year labor warranty, Voided by natural wear and tear, acts of God, and customer misuse. Also teh customer must sign a satisfactory accptance after final payment is made otherwise the warranty is void.

satisfactory acceptance..........how do you word that? "yes it looks good" signed XXXXX

landscapingpoolguy
09-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Basically its a statment saying that I have fullfilled our contract 100% and the customer is satisfied with the work, and there 5 year warranty based on my terms will begin.