PDA

View Full Version : Blower hookup for front of ZTR mowers?

Ramairfreak98ss
09-07-2006, 01:10 AM
I know ive seen these before somewhere. Im looking to buy a new walk behind blower, little wonder or Giant vac or something 10hp. I have a Ferris non suspension 2005 mower, id like to get the front attachment whomever sells it so that for a few big jobs i can strap this blower to the front of the machine and go around back and forth with it! thanks :dancing:

baddboygeorge
09-07-2006, 01:16 AM
make a mount outta square tubing that will hold it on back of mower, Kinda like a reese hitch type setup ! Easy on easy off !! Thanks George

pugs
09-07-2006, 01:44 AM
You know...I have seen it too...We just became a dealer for Little Wonder. Not sure if it was in their literature or not.

I wanna say its JRCO...yah I just did a search and think it is.

http://www.advancedmower.com/jrco_blower_buggy.htm

You may wanna look at the literature that came with your ZTR...might have some info about JRCO in there.

I know where I saw it now...We also just started with Wright Stander and in the packet that comes with new ones there is some info on JRCO and their attachments.

grass_cuttin_fool
09-07-2006, 07:27 AM
Yes.........JRCO makes a cart for push blowers

wayne

John Gamba
09-07-2006, 07:55 AM
theses are better, 16hp e-:weightlifter: start

Ramairfreak98ss
09-07-2006, 09:56 AM
theses are better, 16hp e-:weightlifter: start

that suckres nice! i see giant vac now has that cart type thing, illl check into that today at the dealer.

Runner
09-07-2006, 01:12 PM
I have the JRCO and all I can say is that it's awesome for what it does. It is built VERY well and goes on and off in seconds. It's pretty incredible tp have all that blowing power and have it at fingertip control. What a worksaver!