grandview (2006)
09-09-2006, 08:05 PM
http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/2008/ford/08sdspied.html

DBL
09-09-2006, 08:13 PM
that things ugly

Mike33
09-09-2006, 08:46 PM
im a ford man and that thing looks like ****. i will change brands real quick.
Mike

mike lane lawn care
09-09-2006, 09:03 PM
i see potential. just not that paint scheme.

lawnspecialties
09-09-2006, 09:16 PM
that things ugly

I don't get it. Looks almost exactly like an '06.:confused:

J&R Landscaping
09-09-2006, 09:19 PM
I HATE the interior. Them new F150s are so ugly!!!!! I'll switch to GM for new truck then because I wouldnt get that truck with that interior! JMO

LindblomRJ
09-09-2006, 09:54 PM
that things ugly
That is what I said about the 97 F150 and the 99 super duty.

They have grown on me since then.

I don't mind the interior of the 2008.

dcondon
09-09-2006, 09:59 PM
I kind of like the looks of them. Maybe just because I'm a FORD man.:cool2:

Birdhunter1
09-09-2006, 11:22 PM
That interior is almost identical to my 04 and 06 F-150's. I have a buddy with an 01 superduty and I love his truck but I like the interior in mine more. Belive me it is comfortable, but if it's the same fabric that's in teh 150 then get the fabric conditioner stuff or a seat cover, they seem to hold stains very easily.

Jpocket
09-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Looks like Ford has another winner, he truck looks alot like the 06's. It will def. be a winner. Persaonlly Im a GM guy, I am really waiting for GM to come out with a real awsome truck front, although the GMC fronts are nice hey haven't had a real ground breaking design latley. In the old days they were basically the same all squared up which was cool.

South Florida Lawns
09-10-2006, 04:30 PM
I like the paint. looks sweet! go ford

DBL
09-10-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't get it. Looks almost exactly like an '06.:confused:

i dont like the headlights

MMLawn
09-10-2006, 07:16 PM
i see potential. just not that paint scheme.

That's not a paint scheme you'd have to worry about......they painted it that way during testing only to make photos of it a) harder to take and b) so that you still can see "fine" details

jazak
09-10-2006, 09:45 PM
I like it; looks MUCH better then GM's POS!!!:cool2:

South Florida Lawns
09-11-2006, 02:38 PM
That's not a paint scheme you'd have to worry about......they painted it that way during testing only to make photos of it a) harder to take and b) so that you still can see "fine" details

you sure about that mike?

I thought it was the new "go fast" paint scheme that they will debut in 08:laugh:

JB1
09-11-2006, 02:51 PM
You can see it at the introduction at the Texas state fair in September.

RedWolf
09-11-2006, 09:39 PM
The only good ford is one you see in a car crusher.I have had ford trucks in the past ( underpowerd junk) and even when New they had no balls.Hell I out ran a brand new F250 with my 76 chevy.Keep in mind I had my dump trailer loaded down with sand and he was hauling a 12ft boat. He seemed pissed that a Chevy beat his tail. Ford cant seem to do anything right.The dealers here are useless and parts prices are out of this world. I`ll stick with my 76 chevy and 82 isuzu p`up diesel.

Willofalltrades
09-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Looks like Ford has another winner, he truck looks alot like the 06's. It will def. be a winner. Persaonlly Im a GM guy, I am really waiting for GM to come out with a real awsome truck front, although the GMC fronts are nice hey haven't had a real ground breaking design latley. In the old days they were basically the same all squared up which was cool.

Check out the 2008 design.

Ford better not F*** up on the new diesel moter like they did the 6.0. Those diesels are just the stuff you DONT have problems when you put them in 35-70,000 doller trucks. I am a die hard ford fan and I own nothing but. When I see ford make mistakes like they have been the last 5 years it makes me rageing mad. This new diesel is going to make or break Ford's truck leadership. They better not screw up! Oh and I don't like the headlights down there now, but I'm positive they will grow on me in the next few months. Also... they need better interior quality materials. Theres more plastic in that truck than a Step 2 store.

Willofalltrades
09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
The only good ford is one you see in a car crusher.I have had ford trucks in the past ( underpowerd junk) and even when New they had no balls.Hell I out ran a brand new F250 with my 76 chevy.Keep in mind I had my dump trailer loaded down with sand and he was hauling a 12ft boat. He seemed pissed that a Chevy beat his tail. Ford cant seem to do anything right.The dealers here are useless and parts prices are out of this world. I`ll stick with my 76 chevy and 82 isuzu p`up diesel.

I'm guessing the Ford was running 3.73 gears in the back and you probably have 4.10 GUESSING but that will definatly make you faster. Even though I am a Ford fan I envy your truck. PM me about it. Any mods..restore..original?
Oh and I have ony come accross one dealer that I respect... sadly it was a toyota dealer that is based on solely making the customer happy. Ford and Chevy dealers have to big of an ego. Thats only part of the reason they are both in the S*** hole.

ATL Lawn
09-12-2006, 11:20 PM
that things ugly

they use camo sticker adheasive so people dont know what it is. all automakers paint there cars/trucks like that until its public

dcondon
09-12-2006, 11:45 PM

underpowerd junk, ya right!!!!!!!!! I have a F350 Dually and will put it up against any gasser. Ford built TUFF!!!:cool2: :cool2: