PDA

View Full Version : Mini Fastrack

lawnstriper23
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Just wondering if the dealers selling these units will have an end of year sale on the Z turns? I am looking at an Exmark Phazer or one of the Mini Fastracks. The Exmark is coming in at $3900 for a 44" blade. Any help or infor is greatly appreciated.

mowerconsultant
09-10-2006, 10:21 PM
You are not comparing equal units, the Mini FasTrak is our homeowner unit, to compare it to the Phazer would not be right, you would need to compare it to our Mini Z series.
E-mail me your information, I will forward it to our regional manager and he can make sure your getting the right price / machine.

Pj

lawnstriper23
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Pj,
Sent you an email witht eh info you requested............

Day13
09-12-2006, 10:57 AM
You are not comparing equal units, the Mini FasTrak is our homeowner unit, to compare it to the Phazer would not be right, you would need to compare it to our Mini Z series.
E-mail me your information, I will forward it to our regional manager and he can make sure your getting the right price / machine.

Pj

I've been looking at the Hustlers and from what I'm getting from the dealers in my area, you can't touch a Mini FasTrak 42" for $3900, let alone a Mini Z. I wish...

David

mowerconsultant
09-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Pj,
Sent you an email witht eh info you requested............

Got it and replied.

Pj

Gautreaux's LNG
09-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Ask Phazer owners about it.... there's a reason the price has dropped like a rock and it's not a end of the season sale!

The MiniFasTrak will out perform the "commercial" Phazer, in quailty of cut, and handling. I think the Phazer moves at 9 mph, a little faster than the MiniFasTrak. But the MiniFasTrak handles like a champ, and spindle quaility is the same as the "commercial" Phazer.

We have had 3 customers who purchased a Phazer from a competing dealer this season and either sold them or returned them. Two purchased a 42" MiniZ and one purchased a 36" Scag Z-Cat from us.