PDA

View Full Version : My 2007 Bizz plan...

Frontier-Lawn
09-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Tell me what you guys think of my Bizz plan for 2007.
Right now i have a base service of mow trim edge blow. the if any one needs any thing else i price it out separately. Example, plant trimming, mulch plants, ect.

What i am thinking of doing is fazing out the basic service and only doing a complete property package, which will include Weekly Mow, trim, edge, blow. 6 month Sprinkler check-ups. Planting bed/ Landscape maintenance. Fertilizer/Weed control for the lawn, & fert for the plants. Yearly mulching & for one set price per month.

please give me any suggestions about this and comments good or bad.

jazak
09-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Well I could use some numbers, heres mine for 07.

2007:
20 Lawn Mowing $7,700
Fall & Spring C $10,500
Snow Removal $1,000
Installs $4,000
Job $6,400
GROSS TOTAL $29,600
-TAX $9,867
-Insurance $500
-Gas & Parts $400
-Advertisements $400
-Other Expenses $2,233
TOTAL $16,200

20=# of accounts. BTW Ins-Advertisements is 1.2 of actual cost my bro splits it. We ech make 50/50 and split all expenses 50/50.

Frontier-Lawn
09-10-2006, 09:21 PM
this is what got me thnking abot doing this
http://archives.promagazine.com/publication/article.jsp?pubId=1&id=129

Liquidfast
09-10-2006, 09:23 PM
I like it. I think your goal is to spend more time at the property and get paid accordingly for your time. It gets tired really fast when you are dropping the gate 15-20 times per day and not much to show for it at the end of the day.

ACutAbovesiny
09-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Tell me what you guys think of my Bizz plan for 2007.
Right now i have a base service of mow trim edge blow. the if any one needs any thing else i price it out separately. Example, plant trimming, mulch plants, ect.

What i am thinking of doing is fazing out the basic service and only doing a complete property package, which will include Weekly Mow, trim, edge, blow. 6 month Sprinkler check-ups. Planting bed/ Landscape maintenance. Fertilizer/Weed control for the lawn, & fert for the plants. Yearly mulching & for one set price per month.

please give me any suggestions about this and comments good or bad.

It sounds great...if the customers will go for it. I would really prefer to do it like that. This way you have control of taking care of things. You dont have to tell them that a certain service and needed and have them tell you they dont want to pay the extra fee for it. All the services are included. It really gives the customer a better chance of having a nice landscape.