PDA

View Full Version : What Will Remove Fluid Film...

FordManKubotaDreamer
09-11-2006, 07:28 PM
The title says it all. I sprayed it on metal and I want to know what is the best way to get it off...Thanks...:)

Dano50
09-11-2006, 09:20 PM
You could use a good biodegradable cleaner, mild solvent or pressure wash. All will remove Fluid Film when desired.

Remember, Fluid Film is safe to be used on paint, plastic and rubber, although some swelling could occur with 100% natural rubber. It will bring back an old oxidized paint job, but if you wanted to paint over a surface coated with Fluid Film you will have to clean it off first.
Keep the questions coming. I'll answer anything you want to know (about Fluid Film that is. I'm not a pyschic or anything). :D

Brendan Smith
09-19-2006, 08:44 PM
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if the wood was coated with fluid film?

i sprayed some on my deck the other day while i had it off to replace 2 spindles, that worn out beast hasn't discharged that well since it was new. even with some REALLY raggedy blades.

Dano50
09-20-2006, 04:11 PM
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if the wood was coated with fluid film?

That's one for the lab to answer. I just ordered a woodchuck and coated some wood with Fluid Film. Test results in three to four weeks...:laugh:

i sprayed some on my deck the other day while i had it off to replace 2 spindles, that worn out beast hasn't discharged that well since it was new. even with some REALLY raggedy blades.

THAT is what we like to hear. It's that type of information that allows us to tout the superior qualities of the product and not feel like snake-oil salesman.

Sometimes people will look at you a little funny when you start listing all the amazing qualities and applications of the product. I'm never sure if it's because they don't believe me or because they think I just look funny. :dizzy:

John Gamba
09-20-2006, 04:25 PM
What will it do to cool season grass in very high heat conditions???

Thanks John

Dano50
09-21-2006, 02:39 PM
What will it do to cool season grass in very high heat conditions???

Thanks John

:confused:

I don't get it.

John Gamba
09-21-2006, 02:44 PM
:confused:

I don't get it.

Wont your fluid get on the lawn when the cut grass leaves the deck??

Dano50
09-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Wont your fluid get on the lawn when the cut grass leaves the deck??

The amount that will leave the deck will be minimal, and while I know it won't burn or harm the grass I don't know about cooling it. I have never heard that one before.

John Gamba
09-21-2006, 02:57 PM
The amount that will leave the deck will be minimal, and while I know it won't burn or harm the grass I don't know about cooling it. I have never heard that one before.

SORRY---- we have cool season grass where i am, bluegrass, fescue and the like.

John

Dano50
09-21-2006, 03:02 PM
SORRY---- we have cool season grass where i am, bluegrass, fescue and the like.

John

Okay, now I get it. Just had to beat me over the head a little. :hammerhead:

John Gamba
09-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Okay, now I get it. Just had to beat me over the head a little. :hammerhead:

I know the feeling:laugh: Bookum dano:weightlifter:

Brendan Smith
09-22-2006, 07:56 PM
I know the feeling:laugh: Bookum dano:weightlifter:
you just seriously dated yourself gamba:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

John Gamba
09-22-2006, 08:03 PM
you just seriously dated yourself gamba:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why no re-runs :cry:

Brendan Smith
09-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Why no re-runs :cry:
not since 1985 :laugh:

i used to watch with my parents and would pretend to shoot the bad guys with a cap pistol (no caps in it, dad was in nam from 63-66 and was pretty wigged out by loud, unexpected noises :laugh: )

johnscag
09-22-2006, 08:37 PM
You guys use this stuff and spray the under sides of your decks with it?? Does it help from the grass collecting under the deck? Even wet grass? Never heard of this product and appreciate any info.
Thank you !!

PS - Re Runs, How about Emergency or Adam 12, also liked Dragnet!

Brendan Smith
09-22-2006, 08:44 PM
You guys use this stuff and spray the under sides of your decks with it?? Does it help from the grass collecting under the deck? Even wet grass? Never heard of this product and appreciate any info.
Thank you !!

the stuff is killer. pm dano and he'll expidite you a sample can to try. youi'll never go back after trying it.

John Gamba
09-23-2006, 05:51 AM
Thank you !!

One Adam twelve - one Adam twelve --see the woman:laugh:

Dano50
09-23-2006, 11:16 AM
"Na na na na na naaa, na na na na na." Can you hear it? The theme to Hawaii 50?

I WAS running around pretending to be Dano. Had my cap gun (with real caps) :gunsfirin and a whole lot of attitude. :laugh:

Don't forget Mission Impossible.

John Gamba
09-23-2006, 11:36 AM
"Na na na na na naaa, na na na na na." Can you hear it? The theme to Hawaii 50?

Don't forget Mission Impossible.

Does your reel to reel smoke like theres did??

Brendan Smith
09-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Does your reel to reel smoke like theres did??
john, you must be living on a fantasy island:laugh: :laugh:

John Gamba
09-25-2006, 07:27 PM
john, you must be living on a fantasy island:laugh: :laugh:

Its when it disintegrated it smoked :laugh: sorry

DUSTYCEDAR
09-25-2006, 07:50 PM
i love my can of fluid film used it on my aerator