PDA

View Full Version : Quick 36 purchase

turf dog
09-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Today after reading many post about the Quick 36, I broke down and ordered the Samauria. I had a little buyers remores for not ordering the cheaper one with the 16hp briggs. I got the Quick 36 as a compliment to my walker. A lot of the remorse comes from buying something I have never used or seen in person. First of all did I make the right decision buying a Quick 36 and buying the 16hp kawi?

lawncare18
09-11-2006, 09:19 PM
yes!!!!!!!!!! I got the super fox and love it.. you made the corect choice... I think you will use it very often... Let me know how it works out~~~

hwew
09-11-2006, 10:04 PM
You made a great choice.
The Kawasaki engine runs smoother than the Briggs.
The Kawasaki engine is much quieter due to the industrial muffler.

Do not second guess your decision.

docta
09-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Today after reading many post about the Quick 36, I broke down and ordered the Samauria. I had a little buyers remores for not ordering the cheaper one with the 16hp briggs. I got the Quick 36 as a compliment to my walker. A lot of the remorse comes from buying something I have never used or seen in person. First of all did I make the right decision buying a Quick 36 and buying the 16hp kawi?

Don't worry TurfDog, whatever buyers remorse you may have will quickly disappear as soon as you see and use your Quick 36. I'm on my second season with my Super Duty and I'm still grinnin' from satisfaction :)

Daner
09-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Great Machine...You will love It.

WJW Lawn
09-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Man when you uncrate that sucker and fire it up....you won't even remember how to spell buyers remorse! Great buy! You'll love it!

BUCKEYE MOWING
09-12-2006, 01:45 PM
DO NOT SECOND GUESS THIS PURCHASE....The Samurai is a great machine....just like WJW said...unpack and go...cuts like carpet and makes great stripes....and the Better peoples customer service is second to none...

lordmaximus240
09-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Dont even uncrate it just pm when it gets there and I will give you Half what you paid. I dont want you worrying yourself over this and I couldnt sleep at night knowing you feel guilty.:drinkup:

Its a great machine you will love it, and oh those gated backyards, not a problem anymore

WJW Lawn
09-12-2006, 03:46 PM
HAHAHA Tell ya what...I'll pay you 20 bucks more than lordmaximus! I just wanna help too.

About the gated yards....I use my 21" once a week...I cant imagine how many times Id have to use that thing if it wasn't for my Samurai.