PDA

View Full Version : Walker Problems?

captdevo
06-04-2001, 12:16 PM
If anyone needs any help with their Walker mower or Walker attachments please feel free to email me.

I have access to all parts & service manuals, recall bulletins and service notices.

I would be more than happy to assist in any way I can.

Dave

jeffyr
06-04-2001, 06:14 PM
Nice offer Capt. I may take you up on it some day.

jeffyr

lawrence stone
06-04-2001, 08:29 PM
Does this mean you will scan and e-mail any of that info if needed?

Is so that is a very kind gesture.

captdevo
06-05-2001, 06:46 AM
I can Cut & Paste from The Walker Service website, I've done it here a few times and it works out well. It won't layout any pictures or diagrams, those i can scan and email if needed.

Glad to help.

Dave

avp27
05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the offer Dave. I was going to take you up on the offer :) but cannot send you a personal message due to being a new member. I have an early model Walker, (no serial plate) and would appreciate the service manual if you have it electronically. thanks

JJ Lawn
05-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the offer Dave. I was going to take you up on the offer :) but cannot send you a personal message due to being a new member. I have an early model Walker, (no serial plate) and would appreciate the service manual if you have it electronically. thanks

I don't think that he will answer you even if you could PM him...... He might, but I don't know for sure. This thead is almost 5 yrs old, and Dave hasn't posted to this site in over 2 yrs. :)

Check the Walker web site, they might have a manuel that might help.

http://www.walkermowers.com/index.htm1?section=manuals