PDA

View Full Version : <---Looking for more accounts.

ACutAbovesiny
09-14-2006, 12:13 AM
Any Staten Island LCOs here want to dump off or sell some of their accounts? 80% of my customers are in the 10314 area. If you have customers in this area that are inconvenient to you I would be more than happy to make arrangements with you.
:weightlifter: :weightlifter: :weightlifter: :weightlifter: :weightlifter: :weightlifter:

fga
09-14-2006, 02:43 AM
do you do snow removal?
i get asked all the time, but i'm loaded up.
got a small development offer today. in concord area

ACutAbovesiny
09-14-2006, 08:36 AM
do you do snow removal?
i get asked all the time, but i'm loaded up.
got a small development offer today. in concord area

Sure Do. Are they looking for the sidewalks and drive ways or just clear the street, or both?

fga
09-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Sure Do. Are they looking for the sidewalks and drive ways or just clear the street, or both?
he supposed to call me this weekend. he didn't say the exact details, other then they're having an HOA meeting next week, and he wanted some prices from guys for the snow to present, so they could choose that day and get it settled. i'll let you know when i hear from him.
i'l take the number from your picture on here.

i did ask him if he wanted the snow cleared, or REMOVED. some of these developments have to actually have it removed through bobcat loaders, and dumps, cuz they're no available room to push it. he said he was unsure... so i told him i'll just go and take a look at it.