PDA

View Full Version : Super Z Diesel

golden hills
09-14-2006, 09:13 AM
We where getting ready to purchase a new Super Z Diesel.On our demo of the unit it was boiling/spitting Hydraulic oil out of the Reservoir.Is this a problem with the Diesel's.It was ok in short grass but as soon as we got in the thick stuff the steering would go out.It would spit oil all over the belts ect...
Thanks,Dan

mowerconsultant
09-14-2006, 03:37 PM
This certainly is not normal, e-mail me the dealer information and I will get it looked into.

Pj

golden hills
09-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Pj,
They said they have found the problem,Hyro-side Fan was not working?
Where going back up there tomorrow to test it out.I'll let you know how it goes.Seems like a great machine other wise.I hope it serves us well.Why is HUSTLER getting rid of the Cat Diesel??
Thank you,Dan

golden hills
09-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Pj,
We bought the super z diesel.The dealer did not have any of the owner Manuals(mower,diesel engine).Where can I get these?I also need a new cap for the hydraulic tank,it leaks when on side hills.The arm rests are dry rotted from the unit sitting in the sun?
Let me know if you can help.
Thanks,Dan
mkondos@tampabay.rr,com

mowerconsultant
09-20-2006, 11:12 AM
The manuals can be downloaded from our website.
The cap and armrests can be taken care of by your dealer.
Did you e-mail me? if not please do so and I will make sure your taken care of.

Pj

KUBOTADAN
09-20-2006, 12:05 PM
You need to see if others have had problems as I have with the diesel. You may change your mind.. Just got mine out of the shop again! Injector pump and out of time. Only 70 hrs on this unit and it's been trouble. I am trying to work out a trade for a Kubota Zd-28 . It has been in the shop total 6 weeks
I can't keep a mower service going with this. I may just have a bad unit but the one you were talking about had problems too. A lot of money to pay for something to stay in the shop. If it weren't for my dealer and his knowledge i think it would still be in the shop.

golden hills
09-21-2006, 10:50 PM
Pj,
I sent you a email.
Thanks,Dan

golden hills
09-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Pj,
Sent you another email.
Mower will not start all weekend.