PDA

View Full Version : Bidding On Maintenance Jobs Per Square Feet

AIRHEADJAN
09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Getting Ready To Bid On A Big Job, But Must Bid Per 5000 & 10000 Square Feet, And Not Too Good On Doing This, Usually Just Bid Per Job As To How Long It Will Take To Do.
This Will Be For Mowing, Cleanup Debris/trash, The Usual Maintenance Requirements.
Also, Some Bush Hogging Will Be Needed. Could Someone Please Help Me With How To Figure This. Thank You

DuraCutter
09-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Getting Ready To Bid On A Big Job, But Must Bid Per 5000 & 10000 Square Feet, And Not Too Good On Doing This, Usually Just Bid Per Job As To How Long It Will Take To Do.
This Will Be For Mowing, Cleanup Debris/trash, The Usual Maintenance Requirements.
Also, Some Bush Hogging Will Be Needed. Could Someone Please Help Me With How To Figure This. Thank You

Just bid it per job like you're used to and then divide the square footage of the job with your price. :)

laxative
09-16-2006, 01:03 AM
FHA foreclosures pay $85 for 15k sq. ft. for an "initial cut" and $50 per cut for bimonthly maintenance. That's half a penny per square foot or something. I don't like 'em but I do a few of them.

mag360
09-16-2006, 10:04 PM
One of the big guys around here bids commercial properties by the square foot. At his level it streamlines the bidding process.