PDA

View Full Version : 48" snapper walk behind $350, Cleveland Ohio

GoBrowns247
09-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Whats up guys, Back in school now and no longer have time to mow. I am selling my 48" snapper for only 350. It cuts great. The only thing it needs is the pull start assembly for the engine. Somehow, I lost it when I moved. I took it off to replace the cord. This mower would make a great starter mower for all you newguys, or would be a good backup mower for the rest of you.
I really dont want to sell this, but have no where to put it. I have it in my brothers garage at the moment. Mower has a 14hp kawasakie engine, is belt driven, and works very good. Always gave me a nice cut.

I also have a 36" bunton that needs a little tlc. It worked great untill I decided it needed painted. I took it apart and thats about as far as it got. I only took off minamal things. ( gas tank, handle grips, etc..) Didnt mess with the pulleys. I have no motor for this one. The one I planned on putting on it stated smoking on startup so I got rid of it. e-mail me at the same address if intrested

Michael J. Donovan
09-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address. Ask that they send you a PM, call or reply to your thread.

mwdeveau
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
I can't PM you. But I would like to see some pictures. Call me at 540 273 0711 and I will give you my email