PDA

View Full Version : Toro 455-d

meets1
09-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I have this unit for sale. It is a commercial unit. I bought it used as well. It has 3,811 hours on it but I am using this machine as well. Tires are new this spring, replaced the battery, new relay switches to the wing decks. Over all the mower is good condition for the hours and the age. I beleive this model is a 1998. Three days out of the week this mower is running. No known probelms, engine is strong. I have two other 455-D's but I would like to sell this unit and upgrade to a newer but used unit. Pictures can be provided upon request. Thank you.

Cornwell
09-20-2006, 02:06 PM
My dad has 4 acres to mow and I'm gettin tired of haulin my hustler all the way over there. I would like to have a decent machine at my dads, 45min away, so I could just jump on it cut and go home without pullin my trailer over. Send me a private message and I'll give you my email if you want to send pics there.

Michael J. Donovan
09-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address. Ask that they send you a PM, call or reply to this thread.

Cornwell
09-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Sorry thats the first I heard of the not posting email. I've made this mistake before and no one told me, but I guess I should've read the rules. thanks