PDA

View Full Version : Mini Z 42

scottmd
09-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Does any one out there have the Mini Z 42 that uses it commercialy. Just wondering how dependable this unit is. I just purchased one and so far I love it. It is considered to be a commercial mower I just wonder if It will hold up like the rest of the Mini Z's like the 44 I hope I made a good choise.:drinkup:

mowerconsultant
09-21-2006, 02:40 PM
You made a great choice!

SPENCER HUNTER
09-30-2007, 11:20 AM
I Have The New 07 Mini Z 42,, 19 Kaw,, Iuse It Every Day 5 To 6 Days Per Week 5 To 10 Hr Per Day Can't Complain, One Bit,,, Great Machine This Machine Is Rated Commerial Machine,,, For Smaller Rest An Com, Applications I Use It 25 To 30 Per Week,,, Great Machine,,,

SPENCER HUNTER
10-18-2007, 11:22 PM
I HAD MY MACHINE FOR LITTLE OVER 2 MONTHS,,, GREAT MACHINE,,, I HAVE 20 ACCOUNTS CAN'T COMPLAIN ONE BIT,, BOY IS IT FAST,,, PEOPLE ASK WHY THE SMALL CUT,, WELL I HAVE A FEW ACCOUNTS WITH SMALLER GATES ,,,, THAT 22INCH PUSH MOWER GOT OLD REAL QUICK,,, ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS A HUSTLER, HE LET ME USE IT OR A DAY OR TWO,,, I KNEW THEN I HAD TO HAVE ONE,,,,,"WAY TO GO HUSTLER":weightlifter:

ADVANSCAPES
10-20-2007, 12:28 PM
I have a 42 mini z and overall it is a good mower. It does have some major design flaws which have cost me a lot of downtime. I have had the rear wheel break off of the machine at the lugs at least 4 times...Hustler has since redesigned the wheels. I have had welds break on the machine and have had the entire left blade arbor/bearing assy. blow completely apart.
Its easy to work on though but a little bit cheaply made compared to other brands I have used. Parts are reasonable as well and it does have a good warranty.