PDA

View Full Version : Mini Fastrack Mulching

lawnstriper23
09-21-2006, 04:52 PM
What parts do you get with the mulching kit for the MFT? Do you get the deck cover and blades or just the deck cover? Just wondering.....Anybody come up with some kind of striper for the MFT yet?

mowerconsultant
09-22-2006, 12:20 PM
It comes with the block off plate, hardware and the instructions.
You need to order the blades separately.

lawnstriper23
09-22-2006, 02:50 PM
It comes with the block off plate, hardware and the instructions.
You need to order the blades separately.

O.k. This was never told to me when I bought the "mulching kit". Kind of doesn't make sense to sell a "mulching kit" without a mulching blade. I even asked the tech that was servicing my equipment if it came with the blades and he had no idea what I was talking about. I will just mark that up as lose on my part........................

wbwanzer
09-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Do you really need the mulch kit?
I've had my MFT since Aug 31 so I've mowed about four times now, and I swear, almost nothing comes out of the chute. Mine pretty much mulches on it's own. My CC tractor used to throw out loads of grass. After mowing with the MFT, you can't see any cut grass on the lawn. You can see evidence on the sidewalk or driveway but no lines of grass on the lawn like before.

I love this machine and wish I had made my move two years ago.

wingnutdave
09-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Striper kit????? Any answers?

How do you Identify the mulching blades? My 36/15 came with a mulching cover, but how do I know if they are the mulching blades?

mowerconsultant
09-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Striper kit????? Any answers?

How do you Identify the mulching blades? My 36/15 came with a mulching cover, but how do I know if they are the mulching blades?

Nothing from us on a striping kit at this time, sorry.
The mulching blades are a "wavy" type of blade.
Take a look at the picture here and you will see.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/bladeref3.jpg