PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore ride share to EXPO

Bel Air Bob
09-22-2006, 08:55 AM
I am hoping to find someone to share a ride with to Kentucky for the EXPO. I am in Baltimore MD area and am hoping someone in area or Philadelphia, Washington D.C. sees this. My wife was supposed to go w me but now has a wedding to attend, so I am on my own. I plan on driving in my Explorer (more comfortable ride than f350) so have plenty of room for someone else maybe more than one, as well as luggage and maybe some purchases from EXPO, sorry, can't bring back a mower. I am hoping to cut my fuel costs and maybe hotel costs. I am a safe, responsible driver, (accident free since 1985). If you're interested in sharing hotel and/or ride, please let me know or list your phone number here so we can talk more. I am fairly new at posting on this site so not sure if I will find any responses here, still trying to learn how to navigate around the different threads etc. So direct email is best way to get me. Thanks, Rob

Michael J. Donovan
09-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Please remember, you cannot post an email address on the site. List your phone number so they can call you or ask that they provide a phone number so you can call them.

Bel Air Bob
09-28-2006, 09:33 PM
I am hoping to find someone to share a ride with to K. entucky for the EXPO. I am in Baltimore MD area and am hoping someone in area or Philadelphia, Washington D.C. sees this. My wife was supposed to go w me but now has a wedding to attend, so I am on my own. I plan on driving in my Explorer (more comfortable ride than f350) so have plenty of room for someone else maybe more than one, as well as luggage and maybe some purchases from EXPO, sorry, can't bring back a mower. I am hoping to cut my fuel costs and maybe hotel costs. I am a safe, responsible driver, (accident free since 1985). If you're interested in sharing hotel and/or ride, please let me know or list your phone number here so we can talk more. I am fairly new at posting on this site so not sure if I will find any responses here, still trying to learn how to navigate around the different threads etc. So direct email is best way to get me. Thanks, Rob
OK, I found out email addr-ess isn't allowed, so here's a number to contact me. -410-803-1956...I have a machine picks up if not here, leave a number, name, and time ok to call...I may get your message at 10:30 PM for example, should I call or not, please give a time cut-off, like, ok to call up to 11pm ir after 7 AM, otherwise, I won't know when to call. I am out so much, it's hard to say when I will get message.

Prestige-Lawncare
10-05-2006, 09:46 AM
When and where is the Expo? I'm in Indy .... 2 hours north of Louisville. Would be a nice little day trip for me!
:cool2: