PDA

View Full Version : Call of Nature..

Landscape89
09-23-2006, 08:54 PM
What do you do When your out on the job and nature calls?

TURF DOCTOR
09-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Go to our haulmarks.

anj
09-23-2006, 09:53 PM
i keep a 1 gallon gas can inside my enclosed trailer. lot of the employees want to go inside of commercial site and use restroom i try hard to keep this to zero.

Uranus
09-23-2006, 10:03 PM
#1 anywhere where you can not be seen, #2 on a thrown.

sheshovel
09-23-2006, 10:13 PM
Go home? Who can afford to run back home every time you have to go? I hope you guys don't even concider that as an option.

Uranus
09-23-2006, 10:16 PM
It is kind of dumb to have go to restaurant and go home in the same choice. How about u sheshovel.

sheshovel
09-23-2006, 10:20 PM
I hold it..Sheshovel never has to go.
Nooo I hit the bushes baby just like the rest of you.
I have my bowels trained to do what's necessary in the AM within a certain time frame so that #2 is not an issue at all on the job.

Uranus
09-23-2006, 10:24 PM
The old morning routine. Gotta stick to it. If you don't your bound up and making at least 2 stops during the day. Nice topic we're talking about. gotta watch the Chinese take out too.;)

mojob
09-23-2006, 10:25 PM
The other day I was thanking God that I bought an enclosed trailer and I had a half full trash can inside. I looked like Sh!t Brick from American Pie.

Mike's All Season Service
09-26-2006, 07:46 AM
All I have to say is dont drink out of any of the water bottles in the back seat.:laugh:

PMLAWN
09-26-2006, 11:45 AM
All I have to say is dont drink out of any of the water bottles in the back seat.:laugh:
Agree, mine is even more dangerous, a Gatoraid bottle, with the bigger opening. But it does look like the stuff on the shelf:laugh:
Enclosed trailer #1
Rules to follow-- Dump the jug each day-- you look bad dumping out the thing on someones front lawn and with your legs crossed:)

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping
09-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Good thing for enclosed trailers!! Or I'd do alot of things while doin the P :dancing: ...:laugh:

Sandgropher
09-27-2006, 08:57 AM
When i worked on carnival grounds one of my mates set up a large bottle on the A frame of his trailor with a hose running into his trailer where he stands and sells his plants, when he needs to go he pops behind the curtain, first day i saw him standing in the corner with his donger down the hose in full view of about 8 elderly ladies:o the curtain had blown back in the middle of his business, funny he never noticed as he was facing to the corner of the van and continued until he was finished........:laugh:

At work its pot luck where i go for 45 secs of business i am not driving to any resturant, never been caught but a friend got caught doing a big poo in some ones garden.....claimed he was spreading manure...:laugh: prob charged them to :laugh:

RedWolf
09-29-2006, 09:12 AM
I go in the woods or the bushes for 10 100 and for 10 200 I wait till I go home.I love thining jobs.noone for miles and plenty of leaves to wipe with LOL. I need a enclosed trailer.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
09-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Enclosed trailer but that is right it looks odd dumping piss on the turf.

jt5019
09-29-2006, 09:51 AM
#1 in the woods or where you cant be seen. in the rare case of a #2 i go to the nearest fast food place i know which ones have fairly clean restrooms.

BMFL79
10-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Gatorade bottle in the truck works. Anyone ever hear of the rugby p**s? You basically kneel down like you are tying your shoe and do your thing out the leg of your shorts. Never tried it sober. College time well spent.

LawnBrother
10-05-2006, 12:20 PM
This thread is hillarious! But hey, that's life. McD's always has clean restrooms unless you are in the ghetto or something. Bob Evans always has clean restrooms too. These are the only places for #2 unless it is a REAL emergency! Usually I go to a gas station to whiz, but I have gone in the woods/behind a garage if I absoloutely KNOW I won't get caught. That would be bad for business I think!
BTW Sangroper, I have never heard the term Donger before, that's funny. I love you Aussies' slang, you need to post a list. hahaha

Branchland
10-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Gotta love the enclosed trailer. Before that it was on the other side of the truck, behind the bushes, in the woods, find a porta john, or go to a store. Either way I'd hold it til I got to one of them.

parkeeee
10-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Enclosed trailer, hospital type urinal bottle.

PR Fect
10-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Gas Station, Police Station, Porta Jon, Tree Line. Never had to go very far something always close by.

Grass Kickin
10-09-2006, 09:52 PM
#1 Snapple bottle
#2 Closest wooded lot and there are a ton of them. Something wholesome about getting back to nature.

KS_Grasscutter
10-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Gas station or wherever i stop for lunch.

tcls83
10-15-2006, 02:23 PM
#1 -- Woods, or behind a gas station (since public restrooms seem to be rare in my area). A lot of my jobs are in rural areas, too.

#2 -- Home or at a relative's house closest to where I am working.

When I am plowing snow during the early A.M. Hours, (very little traffic during that time) I do stop my truck in the road and just pee in the road. If someone's coming, I cut it short and pull over and wait until the person drives by, and finish my leak. It's the only downside to drinking tons of coffee during those long days.

Jason Rose
10-15-2006, 03:05 PM
I'd say the filling station or lunch stop normally, but when it gets COLD the need to pee for the first few days of that cold spell seem to come every hour or 2! Around here there's really no "woods" to speak of so you have to improvise and scout locations on the property you are on. It's amazing just how FEW places there is in a residential setting, even the further spaced out neghiborhoods, that are hidden from anyones view. Never fails, as soon as you *think* you have a place you look around and you can see a window from a neghiboring house, or it's in plain view from the road... Lets just say I have places i many yards scouted out! Needed them this last week too!

mojob
10-15-2006, 04:49 PM
I'd say the filling station or lunch stop normally, but when it gets COLD the need to pee for the first few days of that cold spell seem to come every hour or 2! Around here there's really no "woods" to speak of so you have to improvise and scout locations on the property you are on. It's amazing just how FEW places there is in a residential setting, even the further spaced out neghiborhoods, that are hidden from anyones view. Never fails, as soon as you *think* you have a place you look around and you can see a window from a neghiboring house, or it's in plain view from the road... Lets just say I have places i many yards scouted out! Needed them this last week too!
Blame the spots of dead grass on the dog.

Beau Rivage
10-22-2006, 10:34 AM
#1 Gatorade bottle in the truck...

#2 Hmmm..I'm only part time so far and it's never come up as I usually just hold it till I get home...Ah...I have it!!! I don't have an enclosed trailer but I do have a camper shell on the tacoma with tinted windows and a chemical toilet from one of my old boats...I'll close myself up in there...And to think I was going to take that thing off for the summer.:hammerhead: Thanx guys!!

noseha
10-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I mow around very wooded areas with no problem to find a spot for which ever.:mad:

colestat
10-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Enclosed trailer - one of the many reasons we chose it over an open trailer.

drelgan
10-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Nice thing about having an enclosed trailer--and a 5 gallon pail with a screw on lid!

Brian B
10-26-2006, 11:28 PM
usually a fast food restaurant for the numero 2 and find a woods or go behind a garage or something that is hidden from view for the number 1

dcondon
10-26-2006, 11:31 PM
usually a fast food restaurant for the numero 2 and find a woods or go behind a garage or something that is hidden from view for the number 1

I'm glad most of our accounts are in the county because I WILL NEVER do #2 in a fast food rest of any other public room.

Ric3077
10-26-2006, 11:52 PM
44 OZ soda cup from MOBIL or QT, works great...just get in the drivers seat, pretend you are on the phone...finish, dump out and get going no wasted time going to a gas station. Only thing quicker would be DEPENDS! :dizzy:

MowerMoney
10-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Gatorade bottle in the truck works. Anyone ever hear of the rugby p**s? You basically kneel down like you are tying your shoe and do your thing out the leg of your shorts. Never tried it sober. College time well spent.

Been there. Done that. :waving:

Or just use the mulch bed.....another thread. :rolleyes:

Actually, another benefit of the enclosed trailer, man, I tell ya, I love my 3 - 4 cups of coffee in the morning, problem is it runs right back out of ya.....always did wonder what the guys with the open trailers do :confused:

Brian B
10-26-2006, 11:58 PM
ive done the gatorade bottle thing too except not down my leg. haha. i just got in and ..........

BC Landscaping
09-19-2007, 10:30 PM
ya I just go out in the woods, but you have to keep your eye open for people

DCE
09-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Only thing quicker would be DEPENDS! :dizzy:

Kinda like a NASA astronaut on a long distance road trip? :laugh:

General Landscaping
09-21-2007, 05:59 PM
When "dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool".... there's no place like home.
I don't start the day till the paperworks' done; then go light on lunch.

When it's time to "adjust the sprinkler head"; stop in a quiet corner of the yard, take the trimmer spool off and flip a few yards of line out across the yard. Take a knee and move the trimmer line around with one hand and drop " 'ol one eye" out the bottom of the shorts.

I got a sneak attack one day and had to make mud. There was a deep ditch behind the house.... Right at the point of no return, 4 guys with trimmers stepped into the ditch about 40 yards away and started cutting. It was the county road crew that keeps the ditches and canals maintained.
Shortest session ever.

bhforty3
01-21-2008, 04:19 PM
# 1 Gatoraid bottle,pop bottle,tree, gas station for # 2. P.S. never any time for lunch.

NSLC
01-22-2008, 12:44 AM
It really depends on the "call". If its number two then we just hold it or find the nearest restaurant to leave some bricks in. But when it comes to number one we find the nearest cover. An open truck door works well too. lol :clapping:

AI Inc
01-22-2008, 08:43 AM
april and october Ill hit the woods , time in between I sweat so muh I dont have to pee till 8 PM.

big acres
01-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Back before we had enclosed trailers, we would stand on the side of the truck, hang it in between the cab and the box, and pretend we're reaching for a tool in the back when someone drives by. They never knew we already had grabbed our tool.

BUCKEYE MOWING
01-30-2008, 04:20 PM
When "dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool".... there's no place like home.
I don't start the day till the paperworks' done; then go light on lunch.

When it's time to "adjust the sprinkler head"; stop in a quiet corner of the yard, take the trimmer spool off and flip a few yards of line out across the yard. Take a knee and move the trimmer line around with one hand and drop " 'ol one eye" out the bottom of the shorts.

I got a sneak attack one day and had to make mud. There was a deep ditch behind the house.... Right at the point of no return, 4 guys with trimmers stepped into the ditch about 40 yards away and started cutting. It was the county road crew that keeps the ditches and canals maintained.
Shortest session ever.

LOL...Dude this is just wrong....but funny

ACA L&L
01-30-2008, 04:53 PM
http://www.nextag.com/sheath-urinal/search-html

Uh check this out!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

02DURAMAX
02-19-2008, 07:00 AM
in the summit

STIHL GUY
11-16-2008, 12:40 AM
i would usually go in the woods but if im almost done mowing or at a job with no cover ill go home cause its close to my accounts. In the summer i sweat so much that a usually dont have to go when im mowing

White Gardens
11-16-2008, 12:47 AM

Ditto, all my water bottles are recycled so to speak.

I hate getting a cold chill or a short rain, totally makes me feel like I'm 5 and needing to go to the bathroom.

DLAWNS
11-16-2008, 01:01 AM
I also reuse all of my bottles.

LawnTamer
11-16-2008, 02:07 AM
Here ya go boys... the answer to all your outdoor toilet needs, check out the pics and the testimonials. This product could save your life.

Bumper Dumper (http://www.bumperdumper.com/)

DLAWNS
11-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Here ya go boys... the answer to all your outdoor toilet needs, check out the pics and the testimonials. This product could save your life.

Bumper Dumper (http://www.bumperdumper.com/)

All you would have to do is make some sort of box around yourself and get a bucket, lol.

Hawg City Lawns
11-16-2008, 09:19 PM
hahahahahahah that bumper dumper video is the funniest thing ever talk about toilet humor

LawnTamer
11-16-2008, 09:54 PM
hahahahahahah that bumper dumper video is the funniest thing ever talk about toilet humor

I like the pic of the guy sitting on it with a 454 Casull in his hand.... you know, just in case grizzly bears are attracted to old man poo.

Marcos
11-16-2008, 10:58 PM
One of my two twin daughters saw a plastic Diet Pepsi bottle lying alongside the road the other day with a 'mystery fluid' in it.
It obviously was NOT Diet Pepsi, due to the light yellow sheen of its contents. ;)
I had noticed it too as we drove by, but I didn't say anything...:
All of a sudden she goes "Oooooo..YUK!!..what was THAT ?!?"
Without missing a single beat, I answer (in mock disgust): "A piss bomb" :cry::cry::cry:

They're both 'tweens' now...so I figured it was probably about time to break this el-sicko modern American male phenomema to 'em.

As many OTHER parents of 'tweens out there can certainly understand though, this type of thing is just one more little tiny step forward...to the 'end of the innocence'.... of all things we once knew, as our children's childhood.

LawnTamer
11-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Here are a couple of classic photos of the bumper dumper in action... I think I'll get the Mrs one for our anniversary.

I guess he is protecting his kill.....class

This is how rich men camp... checking the stock quotes while defusing a gutbomb

americanlawn
11-17-2008, 08:38 PM
I know of at least 3 local lawn friends who were caught 'taking a leak' in back yards. All 3 were charged BY COPS for ""INDECENT EXPOSURE"" .:confused: WTF? Just guessing........ there are probably ten times more incidents that I don't even know about.

All 3 cases were "changed" :confused: to a lesser "charge". DUH!!! Seems that a small percentage of "cops" try to do their best to get Americans in as much trouble as they can.........lying always helps too.

Now I ask where this Country is going. :confused::confused:

Here's the unfortunate thing .......... if you tap on the State legal site, the first thing that pops up is "indecent exposure". Sh&t -- you'd think these guys were sex offenders! Cuz that's what comes up first (unless one reads the "fine print").:hammerhead: This whole thing ain't right and is most likely unconstitutional.

LawnTamer
11-17-2008, 10:51 PM
I know of at least 3 local lawn friends who were caught 'taking a leak' in back yards. All 3 were charged BY COPS for ""INDECENT EXPOSURE"" .:confused: WTF? Just guessing........ there are probably ten times more incidents that I don't even know about.

All 3 cases were "changed" :confused: to a lesser "charge". DUH!!! Seems that a small percentage of "cops" try to do their best to get Americans in as much trouble as they can.........lying always helps too.

Now I ask where this Country is going. :confused::confused:

Here's the unfortunate thing .......... if you tap on the State legal site, the first thing that pops up is "indecent exposure". Sh&t -- you'd think these guys were sex offenders! Cuz that's what comes up first (unless one reads the "fine print").:hammerhead: This whole thing ain't right and is most likely unconstitutional.

Larry, did you get caught taking a wizz in someone's back yard?

IDK that taking a wizz could be classified as free speech.:laugh:

GreenmanCT
11-18-2008, 03:34 AM
I just open my door, and use the door to shield me. I also pretend like im trying to find something at the same time. Parking the mower between this 'Pee Line of sight' to to the nieghbors house keeps it somewhat stealth.

americanlawn
11-18-2008, 07:11 PM
Mowing crew chief (wearing shorts) slung his Johnson down through his shorts & took a leak in the back yard (a pretty discreet move I must say) :laugh:. Owners were out of town for the summer, but the grandmother was their visiting. She called the cops cuz she thought it was very unprofessional. Sh&t happens. :dizzy:

LawnTamer
11-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Mowing crew chief (wearing shorts) slung his Johnson down through his shorts & took a leak in the back yard (a pretty discreet move I must say) :laugh:. Owners were out of town for the summer, but the grandmother was their visiting. She called the cops cuz she thought it was very unprofessional. Sh&t happens. :dizzy:

Worth all the hassle, just to have the story.

I had an employee who needed to go pretty bad. We were working in a nice neighborhood, no place to wizz in private. He said he could hold it. He is putting on of the Tbar mowers away into the trailer when it stops he bumps into the bar and just couldn't hold it in....once it starts coming out, he freaks and pulls his shorts down, just finishes wizzing off the side of the trailer.... I would have been mad, but I was LMAO, it was an open trailer, in the street. Luckily no one was watching. We were only a few miles from home, so I dropped him off for a change of clothes, then made him hose off the trailer. :laugh::laugh:

DLAWNS
11-18-2008, 08:24 PM

I had an employee who needed to go pretty bad. We were working in a nice neighborhood, no place to wizz in private. He said he could hold it. He is putting on of the Tbar mowers away into the trailer when it stops he bumps into the bar and just couldn't hold it in....once it starts coming out, he freaks and pulls his shorts down, just finishes wizzing off the side of the trailer.... I would have been mad, but I was LMAO, it was an open trailer, in the street. Luckily no one was watching. We were only a few miles from home, so I dropped him off for a change of clothes, then made him hose off the trailer. :laugh::laugh:

That's funny as hell. I would have been pissed, but like you said it's still funny.

americanlawn
11-18-2008, 08:47 PM
In the late 80's, I was driving a ChemScape tanker truck -- going from one outlying town to another (in rural areas). Then I 'felt the urge' and needed to go. So I pulled off the blacktop road & drove about 1/4 mile north on a gravel road. Parked the tanker, and walked down into a steep ditch to 'do my job'.

Seems a farmer saw me. (must have been over 1/4 mile away or more). He called the office saying he saw me taking a dump a half mile away.

Branch manager asked him how he could see me that far away. Farmer said, he was using binoculars. When I got back to the shop, the branch manager asked me if I was there. I said yes. He never scolded me cuz he was also a former farmer. While this never happened again, both me & my branch manager wondered why this farmer was 'spying on me' instead of working.

Especially since I was not on his property. True story.

garydale
11-19-2008, 01:10 PM
We found this unit to be quite helpful.

KACYDS
11-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Normally I will use a gas station or find a park with a restroom. In emergencies I have used a secluded place in a backyard. But you have to be careful. I have noticed more and more people having security cameras mounted on the eaves of houses. Don't wont to get caught like that. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Bladerunner Inc
11-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Go to our haulmarks.

That's right a 5gal bucket and a mulch bag then drop it off at your next pit stop.

integrityman
11-30-2008, 04:13 PM
I keep a large cup or a Gatorade type bottle handy. I get in my truck, sit down, pull it out and relieve myself into it. Generally I will empty it inconspicuously. The only time I crapped, I was cutting up a tree for a friend. I must have had some bad clams the night before because there was no time for finding a McDonalds or gas station. Fortunately there was a small wooded lot behind the houses where i was cutting. I grabbed an old rag from my tool box and ran like hell into the woods to the nearest large tree. I dropped trow and had an a** splosion.

When I was in high school, I ran cross country. Running frequently generates a big crap. The first time I got the "urge" I tried to supress it, to no avail. I managed to get to a corn field and let it go. Using leaves from a corn stalk aint fun..... from there on out I went prepared!

garydale
12-01-2008, 10:30 AM
I'm learning and hearing a little more than I want hear.

TXNSLighting
12-02-2008, 03:11 PM
this is great.

Lbilawncare
12-03-2008, 01:50 AM
I go in my enclosed. I use a 2 1/2 gallon (triple rinsed) chemical jug w/ a blue toilet bowl cleaner tablet in it. It never smells and I don't have to dump it very often. If someone looks in the trailer it looks like weed control, not a jug o' piss. I have had a few close crapper calls, but I have never had to drop a duece anywhere but a toilet.

Doster's L & L
12-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Open the door opposite side of the traffic, make it appear you're looking for something in the seat, open the fly trap and water the street! If anyone asks about it, it's just condensation from the A/c. No worries

handymanlawncare
12-04-2008, 10:41 AM
I go in my enclosed. I use a 2 1/2 gallon (triple rinsed) chemical jug w/ a blue toilet bowl cleaner tablet in it. It never smells and I don't have to dump it very often. If someone looks in the trailer it looks like weed control, not a jug o' piss. I have had a few close crapper calls, but I have never had to drop a duece anywhere but a toilet. Gross, I go to the nearest tree or store.

Glenn Lawn Care
01-08-2009, 09:52 PM
lol this is a funny poll. alot of job sites of mine have a park across the street the them. i put a bucket in my enclosed trailer to take a pee in and if i have to poo i put a garbage bag in and keep tp handy at ALL TIMES!!!!

LawnGuy73
01-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Gatorade bottle.......

Triplex
01-20-2009, 08:33 PM
This is one great thing about working on a golf course instead of doing residential landscaping - it's much easier to piss discreetly than if I was in somebody's backyard!

I always keep an empty half-gallon jug of Rosenberger's iced tea in my car for just this purpose. In the Philly area pretty much every convenience store has half-gallon jugs of cheap dairy iced tea; other areas only seem to have overpriced little bottles of Snapple and Nestea and stuff like that.

Perfect Image TLM
01-20-2009, 10:44 PM
yep water bottles. open up the doors on the truck and pretend to be doing something other than pissin... LOL:)

jamesusandy
02-17-2009, 04:14 PM
I have a portable urinal like the hospital issue kind. It is a life saver. My wife is not so lucky though. You can get them at any medical supply store for like $10-15 but i'ts well worth it in populated neighorhoods. Then you just pour it out when you can.

driver5
03-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Piss anywhere i can find that im not really seen.. trick is , is to act like your working on something.. fixing your weed trimmer, or checking the tire pressure.. I hunker down next to the wheel of my mower.. and act like im checking on something.. ( but im really pissing next to the tire)

Now, for pooing... I hit a firehall. they clean the toilets every day.. and usually no piss on the seat.

W8N4grow
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Go to our haulmarks.

Ditto.........

GrassesGuy
03-14-2009, 02:55 PM
I always keep toilet paper in my truck and would wait til I got to one of my foreclosed accounts and go in the bushes. You gotta go you gotta go.

HulkXD
03-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Piss anywhere i can find that im not really seen.. trick is , is to act like your working on something.. fixing your weed trimmer, or checking the tire pressure.. I hunker down next to the wheel of my mower.. and act like im checking on something.. ( but im really pissing next to the tire)

Now, for pooing... I hit a firehall. they clean the toilets every day.. and usually no piss on the seat.

That's exactly what I do. Hunker down next to my trailer, and act like i'm working on the wheel, and release the drain valve.

a plus bob
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
In the late 80s I worked at chem lawn we carried buckets to put trash in clean our screens or in case of a leak.Some of the guys would pee in door hanger bags and put them in the bucket.Later in the day if they would see a competitor's truck they would toss them in the open window!I never did this because if somebody did it to me I would be mad I did see it happen several times.To this day I roll my window up on the street side.

Mowingman
03-14-2009, 06:54 PM
One of the longest running threads with the most posts ever, was on this same topic many years ago. It was called someething like "Banos in the Bushes".
It was a lot of fun reading the posts on that topic.