PDA

View Full Version : Scag Tiger, 61 inch deck 25 HP kawasaki, Charlotte NC area, for sale

Rons Rightway Lawncare
09-25-2006, 12:04 AM
bought a new mower - I do this every 3 years, nothing wrong with this mower - So selling my last one.

It is a Scag Tiger Cub with the 61 inch Advantage deck, and 25 horsepower Kawasaki engine. This is basically a Scag wildcat, the only thing the wildcat has this mower doesn't have is a cupholder and the seat is different.

The mower has 1359 hours total time on it, and ALL of those hours were with me operating it. I have no employees!!!

Engine has a Donaldson airfilter, and it runs great, uses almost no oil between oil changes, and the oil and filter has been changed every 100 hours. New spark plugs were just installed a few hours ago.

Rear tires have recently been replaced and the belts are all fairly new on the mower.

Mower still looks almost brand new, I bet you would never believe it has 1300+ hours on it if you saw it in person. Heck the guys at the lawnmower shop said they haven't seen units with 300 hours look as clean and well taken care of as this mower.

Mower is ready to go out and cut grass with, so if anyone is interested give me a email or pm..... Asking 5500$