PDA

View Full Version : Mini z 42 regular bagger

FIRE
09-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Hi can anyone tell me if there is a conventional bagger available for the
mini z 42?Or if Hustler is going to come out with one soon.I know accelerator
has one avaliable.I would rather have a factory bagger,if possible.Does any one know if there is another manufacturer that has the bagger available.I asked my dealer and he does not really know,and said a scag bagger might work.plaese help any ingo would be appreciated.
Thank you Fire::)

mowerconsultant
09-28-2006, 09:32 AM
I found out in the last couple of days that we will not have our catcher ready for this unit for this fall's catching season, sorry.
I am not familiar with any other brands of catchers, although I know dealers that have sold a lot of these mowers and I will ask them what they are using for catchers.

Pj

msc5195
09-28-2006, 08:46 PM
I found out in the last couple of days that we will not have our catcher ready for this unit for this fall's catching season, sorry.
I am not familiar with any other brands of catchers, although I know dealers that have sold a lot of these mowers and I will ask them what they are using for catchers.

Pj

THATS NOT GOOD! You said earlier that the bagger would be available this fall. This is one reason that I bought the 42" MINI Z. I had plans on the FASTRAC but stepped up to the MINI Z thinking that there was gonna be a bagger available. Does Hustler relize the demand for this bagger?

Robert

FIRE
09-29-2006, 07:09 AM
Hi PJ that would be great if you could find out which baggers they are using,
and how well they work.Once again thank you for the quick response and your help. Thanks Fire:)

mowerconsultant
10-01-2006, 04:50 PM
THATS NOT GOOD! You said earlier that the bagger would be available this fall. This is one reason that I bought the 42" MINI Z. I had plans on the FASTRAC but stepped up to the MINI Z thinking that there was gonna be a bagger available. Does Hustler relize the demand for this bagger?

Robert

We realize the demand and of course we did expect to have it by now, but with the new design blower we are using and the new design deck it is on, we want to make sure it is 100% before we release it.
The 36/42 decks on the Mini Z are 100% new to the Hustler line, they are not used anywhere else and we had to design a new blower for these decks.
I hope to have more information to share after the Louisville Expo.

Pj

brucec32
10-05-2006, 10:57 PM

Robert

Remember those Charlie Brown cartoons where Lucy would promise to hold the football, then always rip it out of the way right before Charlie Brown kicked? Think of promised deadlines in software and lawn mowers in much the same way and you won't be disappointed.

kinnaird007
07-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Try ebay or McKinney Honda in Ruston, LA.