PDA

View Full Version : Fluid Film Samples!

Dano50
09-26-2006, 04:13 PM
We will be continuing to offer Fluid Film Samples to all LawnSite members who live in the Continental United States and have never tried the product before until 12/31/06. If you would like a sample, just PM me and supply me with a physical shipping address and a nice comment to make my day.:)

If you haven't heard of Fluid Film, then explore our forum and find out what everybody is talking about!

Mowtown Mike
10-05-2006, 08:46 AM
I am intersested in trying Fluid film for my mower decks and my two snow plows. I use WD-40 on everything, I am curious to try another (better?) product. I talk to many people throughout my day. My address is Mike Tighe 115 South River St. Coxsackie NY 12051.

Have you been working out?

Dano50
10-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Mike, I'd like to know what you think after you've tried it.

John Gamba
10-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Mike, I'd like to know what you think after you've tried it.

I'll tell you what i think, i just got done mowing my yard and the two next to me. It is very wet dew conditions and the discharge was great, it clumped twice the whole time and there is very little under the deck. the other day it was dry grass but i noticed the discharge was better.

So far i like this stuff and it makes for a great deodorant too:laugh:

Ive got to test this stuff tomorrow some more, Thanks dano:waving:

Dano50
10-12-2006, 02:49 PM
So far i like this stuff and it makes for a great deodorant too:laugh:

DISCLAIMER: USING FLUID FILM AS A DEODERANT COULD LEAD TO EXLUSION AT PARTIES AND FUNNY NICKNAMES. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL USE ON HUMANS.

John Gamba
10-12-2006, 02:55 PM
DISCLAIMER: USING FLUID FILM AS A DEODERANT COULD LEAD TO EXLUSION AT PARTIES AND FUNNY NICKNAMES. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL USE ON HUMANS.

Thanks tell me now:laugh: :)

procut
10-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Just wanted to say thanks, I got my sample yesterday. I've used it on several differant things, and it seemed to work great. I'll most likely be ordering some in the future.

jt5019
10-12-2006, 06:56 PM
I sprayed the underside of my truck today. The salt from plowing was really starting to rust the frame and the truck isnt even that old. The website says one application should last all winter i hope it helps!

Dano50
10-13-2006, 05:06 PM
I sprayed the underside of my truck today. The salt from plowing was really starting to rust the frame and the truck isnt even that old. The website says one application should last all winter i hope it helps!

Not only will Fluid Film provide excellent protection for the underside of your truck, but for winter applications Fluid Film will keep locks from freezing. It also works great as a snow release agent in snow blowers and will work well as an ice inhibitor. Use it on snow shovels, salt spreaders and snow plows.

This winter, don't forget your Fluid Film! :nono: :waving: