PDA

View Full Version : Logo Design

pgoulding
09-26-2006, 05:31 PM
I am going to be changing my name to "C&S Landscape Services" for next season and am starting to think about a logo design that would be good. I would like it to look professional but appealing to people that may see it on my truck and advertisements. I know some of you are very good at designing logos and was wondering if i could get some ideas. I will be willing to pay $$$ if i use the logo so any ideas would be great.

Thanks in advance
P.J.

pgoulding
09-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Come on somebody must want to help me out a little, i could probibly design something pretty good but have no ideas at the moment. Any ideas or designs would be apprecheated.

Rob Spread & Spray
09-28-2006, 10:13 PM
try this. www.logoworks.com

big bill
09-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Check this guy out, he's pretty cheap, very professional, easy to work with.

www.kbkgraphics.com

He did my logo for my pressure washing biz, Supreme Clean Pressure Washing.
It's on his website, along with many others.

Remember, you get what you pay for.

GearHead_1
10-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I will be willing to pay $$$ if i use the logo so any ideas would be great.

This isn't usually how the business works. Most logo designers expect that once you've chosen them (by virtue of their previous designs/portfolio) you will be using their design. Most contracts have a number of times that you can go back and forth in the project before the design is agreed upon. You pay whether you decide to use them or not and then pay for the product whether it be business cards, letter head or stationary up to a given amount. At that point in time you own the logo and can have anyone reproduce it. I know that you were probably looking at someone other than a professional to do this but there should be some expectation of compensation if somebody goes to work on this for you. Just my 2 cents.

JayD
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
I am going to be changing my name to "C&S Landscape Services" for next season and am starting to think about a logo design that would be good. I would like it to look professional but appealing to people that may see it on my truck and advertisements. I know some of you are very good at designing logos and was wondering if i could get some ideas. I will be willing to pay $$$ if i use the logo so any ideas would be great.

Thanks in advance
P.J.

Hey P.J.

I am also looking for some really good logos, but I'm pulling my hair out trying to find some one . If you have any luck please let me in on it. My email is mowmygrass@yahoo.com

thanks.
jay*trucewhiteflag*

big bill
02-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Go to the link that I provided in my above post, Keith is really good, he has lots of his work on his website. He is quick, easy to work with. Here is my logo that he did for me 3 years ago. If you look around and talk to many logo designers, they are not that cheap. Keith is very reasonable with his prices.