PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in ohio selling...

Brian B
09-27-2006, 11:10 PM
i want a 52" Exmark Turf Tracer HP hydro with the ECS controls. if any body in ohio is selling that piece of equiment PLEASE let me know. send me a PM or post here or whatever. anything would be appreciated. thank you. i am also looking for a trailer. so if you have either one or both :) that would be great. thank you

Brian B
09-28-2006, 11:52 PM
bump......

hickslawns
09-29-2006, 03:12 AM
Brian, I don't have an exmark, but do have an older Dixie chopper for sale in Lima. Not what you want, but I do have a trailer you might be interested in. 16' extra wide with a tough gate. The whole trailer is built well. It was custom built out of C channel real heavy duty. It is a flatbed with stake pockets we put 2x4's into with 2x12's stacked up 2 high for the sides. It hauls 6 yards of mulch comfortable and 2-3 mowers easily. Brand new treated floor, 3 coats of paint, all lights and brakes work. You can call my cell if you like 419 233 9339. Phil

hickslawns
09-29-2006, 03:13 AM
Brian, I don't have an exmark, but do have an older Dixie chopper for sale in Lima. Not what you want, but I do have a trailer you might be interested in. 16' extra wide with a tough gate. The whole trailer is built well. It was custom built out of C channel real heavy duty. It is a flatbed with stake pockets we put 2x4's into with 2x12's stacked up 2 high for the sides. It hauls 6 yards of mulch comfortable and 2-3 mowers easily. Brand new treated floor, 3 coats of paint, all lights and brakes work. You can call my cell if you like 419 233 9339. Phil "asking" $1350