PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new bagger

CrewCutEnterprises
09-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Just recieved my new bagger..

BUT after all the hype of these bagger it comes damaged, either from shipping or something. Someone please help me.

CrewCutEnterprises
09-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Also the door doesnt fit correctly, the pin hole is not lined up and I was looking forward to using it.

PeterA
09-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Why don't you try calling? I will just send out a new bagger. This one is Damaged.

gardenkeeper88
09-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Yep don't be afraid to call these guys Great cust. service Peter keep it up.

QualityLawnCare4u
09-29-2006, 01:48 AM
I can assure you all you have to do is call Peter and you will be taken care of with no problems. Great customer service!

CrewCutEnterprises
09-29-2006, 12:54 PM
Why don't you try calling? I will just send out a new bagger. This one is Damaged.

Thanks alot Everyone.

I posted here to document a problem, and the solution, I bent it back and its ok, it doesnt line up perfect, but accellerator is sending another door FREE OF CHARGE Hows that for customer service, better than most others who would have wanted it shipped back first.

Thanks alot, and thank you peter.

CrewCutEnterprises
09-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I can assure you all you have to do is call Peter and you will be taken care of with no problems. Great customer service!

Off topic but in your signature, Trailer is spelled with an O as in Trailor

CrewCutEnterprises
10-07-2006, 12:09 PM
THANKS ALOTI got my new and better rear cover, its reinforced and I will stand behind this company,

QualityLawnCare4u
10-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Off topic but in your signature, Trailer is spelled with an O as in Trailor

I had to go back and look at the spelling and it is spelled with an "o". Not saying I don't misspell a lot. :laugh: Actually, I never misspell, just type to fast.

CrewCutEnterprises
10-08-2006, 08:22 PM
I had to go back and look at the spelling and it is spelled with an "o". Not saying I don't misspell a lot. :laugh: Actually, I never misspell, just type to fast.

You still dident fix it
:) :cool2: Too cool.

I type to fast and sometimes dont check my spelling also.

BUT THANKS ACCELORATOR>>>