PDA

View Full Version : Carusso - Equipment For Sale

Freshcut Lawn Care
09-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi Carusso!:usflag:

I Tried to PM you...but I wasn;t able to!

I recently bought out a guy from the Detroit area (complete package and I ended up with 2 "Commercial" Cub Cadet - Walk Behind Mowers.

They both have 17 HP Kawasaki engines as I recall.

They are stored in the enclosed trailer I purchased and haven't used as of yet!

One is a 52" - Belt Drive (roughly 52 hours of use). Not sure what this sold for new, but I am asking $2750 US Funds (or best offer)!

The other is a 48" hydrostatic drive with electric start, with only (2.5 hrs. of use). I know he paid $4800 (plus tax) for this one according to the original receipt he gave me. I am asking $ 3750.00 US Funds (or best offer).

These things are like brand new (with a few minor scratches from normal use). I did try them out and they do a fantastic job, but I have never used them on a job.

I already own a lot of mowers and just got these as part of a package, as he wanted to sell everything together.

I was really interested in his enclosed trailer and his Scag zero-turn and some other stuff!

Let me know. I live fairly close to you (less than an hours away I believe.

My home number is (519) 862 - 1942 (after 6:00 p.m.) and my cell number is (519) 312 - 6603 during the daytime.

Let me know if you are interested!

I also have a Kubota 18 HP Rider with a 54 " deck for sale, as well. Not 100% sure of the hours, but I believe they are between 250 - 300 hours??? Works great and very well maintained, but we just don't really use it much now. Asking $ 3650.00 US Funds (or best offer).:canadaflag:

All the Best to you in your business!

Gerry

Grass-Masters
09-29-2006, 10:37 AM
I put up a post asking for comparisons on certain machines http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=161853 . I have not got a responce yet. I am trying to get a good idea of what to buy. I will keep this in mind. I will have money for cash purchase in 2 weeks. I will k.i.t.

Freshcut Lawn Care
09-29-2006, 10:39 AM
Sounds good!

Freshcut Lawn Care
10-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Do you have a phone number???