PDA

View Full Version : Mini Skid steers.

Wayner
10-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Can anyone give me info about finn eagle 254. I find very little info about drive line and hydraulic specs.
I am in calgary Alberta building custom wrought iron entrance gates. I always need post holes dug (min. 4' deep x 12") trenching (min. 4" x 24" deep).
I used to own a full size skid steer, and now I wish to become a specialty type operator. As this city grows yards are getting smaller. I also have tons of snow removal work when I get a machine.

I need a machine that will handle these attachments, and what I have found out about the finn it seems pretty impressive.

Comments from other machine owners are welcome, but at this point not neccessary. I wish to find out all I can about the 254 (good and bad).

If there are any out there for sale, please let me know.

Most of the attachments that are available I have no trouble fabricating. In fact some that you haven't even heard of.

Thanks you all.

mak landscape
10-05-2006, 11:07 PM
i have a vermeer 600 mini track skid and i would recomend it to any one. if you can demo one before you buy anything. the controlls are what sold me along with the lift hieght. good visibilty and plenty of power. great machine.

alldredge_2008
10-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Wayner,

I can give the info in a brochure I have with me,

4 wheel motors
25 hp Kohler Command Pro
11 gallon fuel capacity
2 quart oil capacity
13.25 gpm flow rate
parallel hydralic system operating at 3000 psi
13.25 gpm @ 3600 rpm
14.75 hydralic reservoir