PDA

View Full Version : mini skid steer

Wayner
10-02-2006, 04:39 PM
I am in Calgary Alberta.

Am looking to purchase a mini skid steer with auger and bits, and possibly a trencher.
8" and 12" bits are required. Prefer auger with planetary gear drive as digging up here is not the best. Need to go 4' deep. Trencher should have a minimum of 4" trench.

NOt to keen on ramrod, have been doing research on Toro, Finn Eagle 254, Thomas, and bobcat. Probably rubber tired machine. Looking to bypass dealers. Prices in Canada 'SUCK'.

Have to take into consideration, exchange rate, transportation and any taxes. Hopefully someone in the north western states may be able to help me.

Thanks.....ok just one joke. Did you hear about the 10 american blondes that drowned?....................

They were trying to learn to riverdance.

Michael J. Donovan
10-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address at the site...list your phone number and ask that they give you a call.

Wayner
10-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address at the site...list your phone number and ask that they give you a call.

Sorry, I am new at this.

OX Landworks
02-16-2008, 01:10 AM
I have a very nice Finn Eagle 254 for sale. The machine has only 160hrs on it. The machine is in excellent condition! I bought this new about two years ago. The machine is powerd by a 25 HP kohler Command Pro. I have a backet, and auger attachment with a 9" and 36" auger. This machine has a universal faceplate so you can use the same attachments as a dingo or many of the other machines.

Everything works great and functions flawlessly on this unit. The drive power and hydraulic power is awsome. I'm asking $10,500 obo. for the machine, bucket, pengo auger drive, 9" auger and 36" auger. Everthing is in excellent condition. Anyone with questions please PM or call me at 580-572-9182.

Landrus2
02-16-2008, 08:22 AM
can you post pictures.

Lawnworks
02-16-2008, 09:08 AM
can you post pictures.

Post pictures of the machine he wants? Why do ask for pictures on virtually every ad that is posted on this forum? Are you really interested in all of this equipment? Don't you have anytyihng better to do? This forum is 99% tirekickers, and you are the ringleader!

OX Landworks
02-16-2008, 06:09 PM
here are a few pictures