PDA

View Full Version : Post pictures of your shirts

NNJLandman
10-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Any LCOs with t-shirts can you please post your t-shirt on here. Im looking into getting shirts made, I wanted to get some ideas. I have some in mind, I was thinking of like a sandstone(kinda like desert storm army gear color) with black lettering. Something different that would stand out. So if anyone could give suggestions and post some pictures that would be great. Also what should I put on the shirt I dont want to put to much or to little.

Thanks

Jeff

ALarsh
10-02-2006, 11:41 PM
I have dark green shirts with white lettering. You can read the info from a mile away. I would go this route because you can't see stains on them also.

Superior Lawn Maint
10-02-2006, 11:53 PM
I have Safety Green shirts with black lettering. They are kinda bright, but they attract attention. Plus they keep my guys safe when they are working near the curb.

Uranus
10-03-2006, 12:01 AM
I have Safety Green shirts with black lettering. They are kinda bright, but they attract attention. Plus they keep my guys safe when they are working near the curb.

Yea but can your guys take a leak in the woods and not get caught?

Superior Lawn Maint
10-03-2006, 12:04 AM
they arent as bright as I made it sounds. They are bright enough to draw attention from potential customers.

POPO4995
10-03-2006, 12:57 AM
I will try to post some in the near future. I have a couple different colors from forest green to white. I also have safety green with reflective stripes just like traffic vests. :)

scaper27
10-03-2006, 01:15 AM
here are some of mine. i laso have long sleeve shirts

GearHead_1
10-03-2006, 08:21 PM
here are some of mine. i laso have long sleeve shirts

Your gray shirts look very nice.