PDA

View Full Version : Striping Sulky - Whos using one ?

TriCountyLawn
10-03-2006, 11:41 PM
I like the ideas of the rollers and stuff but im worried about backing up ect. Dont need anything slowing me down. Im looking at getting a couple of sulkys. Bull rider looks pretty good cause it doesnt jack knife. However I dont want wierd wheel marks in my stripes.

So some feedback on guys who are using the "roll on " sulky would be very much appreciated.

mowerconsultant
10-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Do you want to demo one?
I may be able to arrange it.

Pj

TriCountyLawn
10-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Absolutly!

Was going to talk to riggs about it but they cant even seem to get me a Super Z demo (its sitting at there other store) so I wasnt going to waste my breath with them.

Yeah, I would like to try one before our mowing season is over. That would be awsome. Let me know!

4curbappeal
10-05-2006, 07:47 PM
I like the ideas of the rollers and stuff but im worried about backing up ect. Dont need anything slowing me down. Im looking at getting a couple of sulkys. Bull rider looks pretty good cause it doesnt jack knife. However I dont want wierd wheel marks in my stripes.

So some feedback on guys who are using the "roll on " sulky would be very much appreciated.

I love it! Very easy and quick! Turf sometimes tears when turning on inferior grass, but works awesome on nice lawns.

syzer
10-05-2006, 11:08 PM
You should also consider the proslide XT I always thought it was a joke until I talked myself into just trying it out. Now I am in love!

mowerconsultant
10-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Absolutly!

Was going to talk to riggs about it but they cant even seem to get me a Super Z demo (its sitting at there other store) so I wasnt going to waste my breath with them.

Yeah, I would like to try one before our mowing season is over. That would be awsome. Let me know!

I am here at the Expo and I will see your area sales manager and see what I can get done for you.

Pj

TriCountyLawn
10-07-2006, 01:19 PM
I am here at the Expo and I will see your area sales manager and see what I can get done for you.

Pj

Good man PJ

jsaunders
10-09-2006, 09:14 PM
I would stay away from the bull rider- I have gone through 2 in 2 years- yes they are nice to back up with yet for the money you pay for them it is crazy how fast they fall apart and how cheap they are made. I had 2 CHEAP 2 wheel sulkies that have been more reliable.