PDA

View Full Version : I guess the slogan contest fell by the wayside.

papaseven
10-05-2006, 11:23 AM
:sleeping:

grass_cuttin_fool
10-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Nope...........here is the link to it, and also most every major player in the lawn care buisness is on the way to Kentucky for the expo.......so hearing from some of the manufactures may be slow for the next week

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=162239&highlight=dano

wayne

Dano50
10-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Nope...........here is the link to it, and also most every major player in the lawn care buisness is on the way to Kentucky for the expo.......so hearing from some of the manufactures may be slow for the next week

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=162239&highlight=dano

wayne

Thanks Wayne. Actually I am in Kentucky right now. I was hoping we would get a better response from LawnSite members voting for their favorite slogans. I will announce a winner next Tuesday, so please go vote for your favorite now or we will determine the winner ourselves.

I thought it would be more fun and more educational for us if you guys voted. Since we didn't get the votes we were hoping for it just got delayed a bit. Sorry.

Brendan Smith
10-06-2006, 12:15 PM
vote For Brendan's

Dano50
10-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Anybody who posted a slogan can get a free shirt by sending me a PM. Just our way of thanking all those who contributed. As I stated before, we will announce a winner on Tuesday, so you still have time to cast a vote.

I saw some members of LawnSite at the Lawn & Garden EXPO today and it was the highlight of the show for me. They all got samples and T-Shirts and I was invited to a BBQ by a few of them but got caught up in an age old bowling grudge match that takes place every year at this show. If you happen to see this email please PM me. I'd love to meet up with you tomorrow if you will still be in town.

papaseven
10-09-2006, 03:04 AM
OK.

I have discussed it with the voices in my head and all 33 agree that mine is the best :clapping:
Well, All except one that voted for Brendan. I told him to bite me and he told me to get f***ed:nono:
I said we would work on that tomorrow so he changed his vote back to me.:drinkup:
Geno

PS. I can't PM for some reason. Whenever I click on the PM link it pops up a page that says that I'm not authorized.

Brendan Smith
10-09-2006, 07:44 AM
OK.

I have discussed it with the voices in my head and all 33 agree that mine is the best :clapping:
Well, All except one that voted for Brendan. I told him to bite me and he told me to get f***ed:nono:
I said we would work on that tomorrow so he changed his vote back to me.:drinkup:
Geno

PS. I can't PM for some reason. Whenever I click on the PM link it pops up a page that says that I'm not authorized.
the rules say you have to have 10 posts and be a member for (i think) 10 days.

papaseven
10-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Thanks Brendan
I better get busy and post something.

Geno:waving: