PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Tractor Trailer Cart Thingy Wanted Near MA.

FearThisDeere
10-05-2006, 08:24 PM
I am looking for a decent cart to tow behind my lawn tractor. You all know what I am talking about. The cheaper the better. Ball hitch or a pin hitch will work. It is for a 16 HP JD. Let me know if you have anything. Please be somewhat local. Thanks!

Signature Landscaping1
10-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Cory, I maight have something your looking for. Its a JD little tow behind cart. I bought it 2 yrs ago for my old tractor, but i havent used it in a while. Its been sitting under a tarp out back for the past year. I just have to check with my dad see if he wants to keep, otherwise I will take some pics and post them for you.

Joe

FearThisDeere
10-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Sounds great. I just need something to tow behind my lawn tractor to get to places where the big tractor can't go.

tbambersvc
10-07-2006, 09:52 AM
I have a small trailer I used to pull behind my 4-wheeler. Should be the same size as a tractor tow behind trailer. I am located in NJ and I can take some pics if interested.

FearThisDeere
10-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks, but NJ is a little far for me. I could buy a new one for the gas bill.

Signature Landscaping1
10-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Cory: Here is a pic of it, its a jd cart. Im still talking it over with my dad, but i will let you know soon.

Joe

Duramax8832
10-09-2006, 09:34 PM
i got one.. It's a Craftsman steel buggy with some plywood sides i made for it.. Drop in pin type hitch, and it dumps. The hitch is a lil bent, just needs some heat, be good as new.. Let me know if ya interested i could throw it on my landscape trailer and meet ya somewhere to see it.

FearThisDeere
10-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks Joe. Let me know if he is interested in selling it and what he might want for it. I don;t really want plastic, but we'll see.

Duramax: How much are you looking to get for it? I could just meet you in Clinto anywhere. I am really close.

Duramax8832
10-10-2006, 10:01 PM
100 Bucks id be happy. It is basically new, i got it to use with my atv.. It never did really work though the atv was just too high.. You can come right to the house and check it out if youd like.. let me know

Elkbow
10-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Our local Lowes, Wal-Mart and Tractor Supply have trailers like you are talking about. The cheapest I have seen them is $69 for a new 4 wheel trailer rated to haul 1000 lbs.

FearThisDeere
10-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Our local Lowes, Wal-Mart and Tractor Supply have trailers like you are talking about. The cheapest I have seen them is $69 for a new 4 wheel trailer rated to haul 1000 lbs.
Where did you see that? $69 is my kind of price. I don;t need it to haul dirt or anything heavy at all, just something to carry around some tools and grass clippings where I can't get my tractor in there. So toughness is not a big deal to me.