PDA

View Full Version : Company shirts?

jazak
10-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Anyone know of a good online store to buy custom company t-shirts & sweatshirts?:confused: Thanx

lawnman_scott
10-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I would find a local company. Then you can go in and see the shirts and talk to the person personally. Its not something I would buy online.

Grass-Masters
10-07-2006, 07:07 PM
If you are willing to pay to ship, My mom owns an embroidery company (perfect stitch). If you send the design and what you are looking to buy I can get a price from her for ya.

Tim Wright
10-07-2006, 07:19 PM
My local print shop will embroidry and the charge is seperate from the shirts, hats, jackets, themselves. So.........

I am thinking of getting my t-shirts at AC Moore craft store. Their shirts are decent quality and a good price.

For long sleeve shirts and jackets I am thinking of NEB's business solutions.

NEB's also sells business forms and all kinds of stuff.

Tim

stripes
10-08-2006, 07:48 PM
I agree with lawnman I would find a local place to do it. Where in Jersey are you? Do you have a logo yet? We used a place in morristown they did great work.

TJLANDS
10-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Anyone know of a good online store to buy custom company t-shirts & sweatshirts?:confused: Thanx
lpbgraphics.com a new jersey based online outfit,
tell them Tim from T&J Landscaping sent you there.
Get a quote.

mrusk
10-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Just deal with a local company.

I deal with a local co and pay proably 3 bucks more a tshirt then what they sell for at a online store. But guess what? I have 3 shirts in my rotation and after two years the screen printing looks BRAND NEW. I belive the print will last longer then the shirts!

Matt

Lynden-Jeff
10-08-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey,

Looking local is a good place to start. I found a place that embroiders shirts for cheap. $9 Tshirts, $25 golf shirts, $5 hats and no setup if you order 24 items. I will post up my finished products.

Cheers
Jeff

Metro Lawn
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
I pay about $5.50 a shirt from the local shop and have gotten them from eBay for about $3 a shirt including shipping.

jazak
10-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks guys I called up www.sheasbay.com and will also look @ some others; yes I do have a logo here it is. Again Thanks

J&R Landscaping
10-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Jazak,
How was sheasbay on pricing. I was looking into them for shirts but I wasn't sure how there prices stacked up to others. (I requested prices and details but have yet to get anything).

ozd12005
10-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Thanks guys I called up www.sheasbay.com and will also look @ some others; yes I do have a logo here it is. Again Thanks

I would use a different program to make that logo....very sad looking tree
Don't mean to disrespect you but wanted to give my opinion

KLR
10-13-2006, 06:40 PM
http://www.queensboro.com

outstanding customer service

fill your order quickly

10 year warranty on all shirts

fair prices (know what you're buying when comparing prices...a 7oz shirt will cost you less than an 11 oz shirt but wont last very long)

HydroCutter
10-13-2006, 07:49 PM
www.piperembroidery.com

jazak
10-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Jazak,
How was sheasbay on pricing. I was looking into them for shirts but I wasn't sure how there prices stacked up to others. (I requested prices and details but have yet to get anything).

Sheasbay was $23 for a hooded sweatshirt with a full color embroider of my logo in front right side and full logo screen printed on back.

grass-scapes
10-15-2006, 10:50 PM
that logo was lopsided. nothing was centered. You should center the text....center the circle on the rectangle, etc. You have a lot of cleanup work to do.