PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Light Installation + Liability Ins?

crbrown17
10-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Those of you who are installing Xmas Lights can you share what type of Liability Insurance you are carrying. I am certain my lawn care Ins will not cover the light hanging venture. I have had many of my customers asking for the service and I would like to have an idea what type of policy is required. Any info from you guys is very appreciated.

CRBROWN17

green_mark
10-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Those of you who are installing Xmas Lights can you share what type of Liability Insurance you are carrying. I am certain my lawn care Ins will not cover the light hanging venture. I have had many of my customers asking for the service and I would like to have an idea what type of policy is required. Any info from you guys is very appreciated.

CRBROWN17

We went to our insurance company, explained and provided photos of the work we do.

He advised that we have standard ground crews and roof crews. This permits a clear line for workers comp and the general liability insurance.

They provided coverage specific towards this service based on the revenues we bill out.

Go to your insurance agent and tell him everything. Hide one thing and it could be trouble.

They will guide you to the correct coverage.