PDA

View Full Version : Still no fixed..loosing time & Money

kipcom
10-09-2006, 11:29 PM
My 2005 Hustler Super Z died Friday Morning....engine shut off with deck operating. I called the dealer ( whom sold me the repair sales pitch ) we will come onsite to fix it if it ever fails as long as it is under warranty. I called Reynolds Farm Equipment service dept, 1st person to answer in service acted like "who cares" can do nothing now sorry bud !!! I asked to speak to the service manager, and was x-fered to another person...told me nobody could get to it until Monday !!!!..Yikes, my Hustler SuperZ 72 is out-of-service and we have a ton of grass to cut people !!!! he says ok, I will get somebody their asap. Well...Monday AM they showed up ( by then it was removed from the customer site ) and the nice repair person looked at it and found the PTO clutch had siezed up. He was calling the shop to get the part and told me he would take care of it and I did not need to stay ( I had people & customers to meet ) I returned about 2pm Monday afternoon and the mower was still sitting there minus the PTO clutch. NO note as to what was going on ( darn me for asuming he went to get the part ) and it is now 11:25 pm Monday and it is still sitting here without being repaired !!!!! Another day of it being out-of-service ?? who knows.

What kind of customer service is this ?????? I can tell you BAD BAD BAD !!!

Here I am about to purchase 6 replacement ZTR mowers and they do some crap like this !!!!

If you dont take care of the customer...Someone else will !!!!!

KBH Owner Indy Property Care LLC

mowerconsultant
10-10-2006, 08:02 AM
I just sent your post here to our regional service and territory reps, I will follow that up with a call right now to them.
You should hear something today.

Pj

kipcom
10-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Thank You PJ for your most humble assistance. I did receieve a call from our sales rep and low-n-behold...when I arrived back at the house the mower was repaired. The lawn techs would also like to say thank you :waving: WOW, 1 less Advil I have to take today or was that a Midol ?? :laugh:

mowerconsultant
10-11-2006, 07:38 AM
Thank You PJ for your most humble assistance. I did receieve a call from our sales rep and low-n-behold...when I arrived back at the house the mower was repaired. The lawn techs would also like to say thank you :waving: WOW, 1 less Advil I have to take today or was that a Midol ?? :laugh:

No problem.
Just a typical Monday am in my books.... ha ha ha......