PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the York Region area?

Steve in Newmarket
10-11-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone here is in the York Region area???
I have a couple of larger jobs coming up in the spring and might be able to use some help.*newcanadaflag*

KC Driveway Sealing
Steve

NPCA
10-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Feel free to try our member search by clicking here (http://www.pavementpro.com/index2.php3)
There should be several (try different search radius settings) but if no results you can e-mail us and we'll see if there is anyone in our database not currently an active member. (the reason for trying different distances is they are sometimes misleading. The "search by zip" uses data from the USPS so it measured from post office to post office, not the actual contractor's locations within the zip code area)

Adam's Lawn and Garden
10-14-2006, 10:38 PM
york???? because i live in york, pa.

Steve in Newmarket
10-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Sorry...I should have been more spacific...."York Region, in Ontario, Canada.."

Steve in Newmarket
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Feel free to try our member search by clicking here (http://www.pavementpro.com/index2.php3)
There should be several (try different search radius settings) but if no results you can e-mail us and we'll see if there is anyone in our database not currently an active member. (the reason for trying different distances is they are sometimes misleading. The "search by zip" uses data from the USPS so it measured from post office to post office, not the actual contractor's locations within the zip code area)

Unfortunately, the search only works with zip codes, not postal codes that we have up here in Canada. If you could do a search of your data base, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Steve

shepoutside
10-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm just a little to the west of you, Cambridge here :canadaflag:

Steve in Newmarket
10-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey Shep, not too far...... How's business out in your end? (Yes I know.....gettin' just a weeeeeee bit cold for this):cry: . Sounds like you have a great set, hope to be near that stage buy the end of next season.
Anywhoooo....have a great winter season.
Steve
:canadaflag:

G.L. In Ont
10-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Steve - great to see your post.

I am in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada!!!

It'd be great to hook up and see what you're up to. Time permitting I'd love to help you out next spring.

PM me or post back on here and let's see what we can do.

Cheers, GL

Steve in Newmarket
10-28-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey GL, feel free to give me call...

416-450-5409

Steve:canadaflag:

shepoutside
10-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Hi Steve

Yeah, the end of the season, but had a great year. Getting ready for inside stripe work, as Christmas (factory shutdown), is not to far away. All the best for you next year.

Steve in Newmarket
11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks Shep....all the best to you aswell....enjoy the holiday season..(may Santa fill your stockings with Sealer...:p )

Steve

G.L. In Ont
01-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Wanted to resurrect this post and see if there are any operators in and around the Newmarket/Markham/Aurora/Richmond Hill areas of Ontario, Canada.

Would love to network and see who is out there.

Cheers, GL

And just so our brothers to the south don't feel left out!

:usflag:

shepoutside
02-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Good News, Sealmaster is coming to Canada, in Brantford this summer!!