ccane
10-11-2006, 04:58 PM
48" Wright stander belive its an 02 cuts great not sure of the hours $3000

ccane
10-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Sorry, for got to add the pic

dKoester
10-13-2006, 01:25 AM
You can get a brand new one of those for a few more thousand. Take better care of your machines.

ccane
10-13-2006, 07:07 AM
So go buy a new one and spend a few thousand more. Thanks Dad, I'll tell my Mexicans to quit start powerwashing them daily and find some touch up paint

MysticLandscape
10-13-2006, 02:17 PM
How many hours?

ccane
10-13-2006, 06:10 PM
not sure hr meter does not work, its an 02 and was used for just residentials

Extremely Green Nubz
10-13-2006, 08:37 PM
you won't find anyone with half a brain to buy that thing for $3000... :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: because all the work it'd take to get it fixed up would probably cost more than it would to buy a new 1!

ccane
10-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Theres nothing wrong with it so there's nothing to fix. Did I mention it's warrantied for a year? Jesus if your just are on here to knock ppls equipment maybe your time would be better spent mowing even more lawns to further your education

davidcalhoun
10-13-2006, 09:52 PM
It looks like you have quite set up in some of your pics. Lots of different trucks and equipment in the background. What is the name of your company? I would like to send a friend over (who lives near Denver) to check out some of the mowers for me.

ccane
10-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Once again thanks Green enjoy spending the rest of your life with a 21. I see no need for you and I to continue talking so have a great day.

Hi Dave,
Yes, I did have quite a set up. The CO name was CPM. if you let me know what it is your looking for I can take as many pics or dig up as much paperwork on the equipment as I can. I only have one truck left which I now use for personal use. but I still have about 9 different mowers, 1 12' tralier left, plow, trimmers edgers, blowers, sulkys, hedgers, lots of irrigation stuff. I've tried to pack most of it in my garage, and my friend's lol and some of it he is using so its on his trailer. Seems like most on here are from the east coast and looking for next to free stuff so my next option is e-bay. PM me if you like and we can trade phone numbers or e-mails. How close is your friend? I don't wanna waste your time, unless I have exactly what your looking for.
thanks

Extremely Green Nubz
10-14-2006, 07:50 PM
I'll just show ya in a few days what I use... its no a sissy lil 21! its a 36 my friend!

nitrotim
10-14-2006, 08:26 PM
son... by the looks of that equipment... for 1, noone wants to buy something without knowing how many hours are on it... 2, that thing looks like crap, chipped paint, worn grips, the motors looks filthy, and no shute guard... Wake up from your dream pal... Make it look decent before you try to sell it... it helps to SELL your equipment

Nubz are you looking for a used stander?

impactlandscaping
10-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Tim, send me a PM, my friend. We haven't BS'ed for a while, and as you know, I'm always looking for more Wrights,lol..:waving: