PDA

View Full Version : PM For Fluid Film Samples.

Dano50
10-12-2006, 11:37 AM
If you haven't yet tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States, just PM me before 12/31/06 and I'll get a can right out to you. The only way to get a free sample is by sending me a PM. I am getting inundated by requests from people outside LawnSite, and the only way to determine if they are legit is by processing the requests in this manner.

Thanks for your understanding and your interest. :)

handeman41
10-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi Dano want to know more about Fluid Film.
I'm looking at getting it by the Gal. If it will do the job for me.
Is there any differance in the spray can and the GAL?
I first want to try the spray.

Dano50
10-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi Dano want to know more about Fluid Film.
I'm looking at getting it by the Gal. If it will do the job for me.
Is there any differance in the spray can and the GAL?
I first want to try the spray.

The biggest difference between Fluid Film in the spray can and Fluid Film in its bulk form is viscosity, and ease of application. Fluid Film, in its bulk form, is about the viscosity of a house paint. The best way to spray it is going to be by using a paint type sprayer or a customized Sure Shot that we sell off our website for $150 delivered. You could also brush or roll it on.

If you are looking at a larger application, you'd want to go with the gallon. You could save some money buying in the bulk, but I wouldn't recommend trying to put it in a spray bottle. It won't work very well.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

gasfast
10-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi Dano,

thanks for the sample. I love this stuff.
I had a rusty lock on an outbuilding that had to be hammered open and closed. Sprayed FF on it and the next day it popped open like it was new. The rust was loosened and wiped off with a rag.

I was going to try it on one of my mower decks today, but discovered my sample can was empty. I've been using it on everything except the kitchen sink.

It's not available locally (26330), so I am going to bulk up on my next trip to Erie, PA.

Thanks again,
Steve

PS. I am not responsible for your inundation.:)

Dano50
10-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Dano,

thanks for the sample. I love this stuff.
I had a rusty lock on an outbuilding that had to be hammered open and closed. Sprayed FF on it and the next day it popped open like it was new. The rust was loosened and wiped off with a rag.

I was going to try it on one of my mower decks today, but discovered my sample can was empty. I've been using it on everything except the kitchen sink.

It's not available locally (26330), so I am going to bulk up on my next trip to Erie, PA.

Thanks again,
Steve

PS. I am not responsible for your inundation.:)

We got a little run there, and I do believe you are responsible. Thanks!!!

Davindram
10-25-2006, 09:17 AM
I have been looking all over for a product that sprays lanolin where I need it. I remember 20 years ago boating in Australia, we used squirt bottles of it to protect and lube everything exposed to salt water. Fluid film aerosol bottles sounds like even a better idea. I'd love to receive a sample for free.

Dave Lockledge
12550 Lake Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107

Dano50
10-25-2006, 10:01 AM
I have been looking all over for a product that sprays lanolin where I need it. I remember 20 years ago boating in Australia, we used squirt bottles of it to protect and lube everything exposed to salt water. Fluid film aerosol bottles sounds like even a better idea. I'd love to receive a sample for free.

Dave Lockledge
12550 Lake Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107

Dave,

I'll ship one out today. Please let me know what you think of our product, especially in comparison to the product you used before.

Regards,

Dan

handeman41
10-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Dano,
I received the trial can and it was just enough to tick me off!!!
I own Breeder Hen Houses and run the lawn service on the side.This product of your is the very best thing I have ever found. These chicken houses are only cleaned out once year. The ammonia in these houses will seize anything, but "that very small can" that you sent was enough to make me a believer!!!
In doing so I told you that ,if done a good job that I would get it by the case.
Well, I went to my local JOHN DEERE dealer and got a case.
If you want to know what all I used it on and how well it done for me let me know.
FLUID FILM IS NOW THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT I HAVE ON MY FARM AND TRUCK!!!!!

Dano50
10-26-2006, 01:23 PM
If you want to know what all I used it on and how well it done for me let me know.
FLUID FILM IS NOW THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT I HAVE ON MY FARM AND TRUCK!!!!!

I want to know! I'd love to put up a testimonial on our website.

Thanks!

MowPartRep2
10-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Check out our prices on Fluid Film at www.mowpart.com
From 11 oz spray cans to gallons we have them in stock. You may purchase them in our secure shopping cart or give us a call at 972-636-2963. Also remember that our trimmer give away for lawnsite members is still going on! All you have to do is type trimmer in the comments box of your order to be entered into the free trimmer give away. SO! Order your Fluid Film now you could win a free Trimmer! :)

Dano50
10-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Okay, here is your chance to support TWO sponsors at once, and get a chance to win a free trimmer!

How cool is that deal??? :cool2:

handeman41
10-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Dano:
I wish that I knew of the video that you wanted!! That case of FLUID FILM
would have been mine.
First let me tell you that my chicken houses get cleaned out once a year, so the dust,moisture,and corrsion is a killer on my farm.
Fluid Film is the best!!
My wenches and pullies were frozen up and I broke my winch crank handle on one. I took the free sample can of FLUID FILM that you sent me and soaked it down,waited about an hour and went back to try it and it broke free with no straining at all. It free wheeled in my hand like a new one. That is when I stopped what I was doing and went to JOHN DEERE and got a case of FLUID FILM for my farm. The yellow and blue can of that other stuff was given to a friend along with a can of your FLUID FILM. The next day he came over and brought the blue and yellow can back and said"this is crap compared to that can of FLUID FILM" . This is only one example in this post if, you want more I've got a whole list of other things I've used it on with great results!!!

Dano50
10-31-2006, 10:30 AM
Handeman, thank you for the great testimonial and give me more, give me more!!!

If you want to shoot a video, just give me an application that you think Fluid Film works exceptionally well on, in about a 30 second cut, and you're good to go.

We have no footage of Fluid Film being used in a chicken house. Give me more, give me more!!!

Dano50
11-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Don't forget to PM me if you have never tried Fluid Film before and live within the Continental United States. Fluid Film will stop all corrosion, lubricate for extended periods of time and will outlast any competitive product.

coywade
11-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Dano, for some reason I cannot PM you but I would love to try a can of this stuff. Please let me know how to get some. Thank you!!

dcondon
11-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Dan, I'm giving you my e-mail address so you can reply. I have a question for you and the PM's are not working.

dcondon69@hotmail.com

Thanks

LawnScapers of Dayton
11-24-2006, 05:58 AM
I too would like a sample.....here is my email.....since PM's are turned off right now.....

Derek@drmventures.com

Thanks

GravelyGuy
11-25-2006, 11:37 PM
I am interested in a free sample. Here is my email.
greencarels@yahoo.com

Thanks...

Allure
11-25-2006, 11:44 PM
Hi Dan,
i have heard great things about your product since joining & would love to try a sample. PM's are not working however so here is my email
info@allurelandscapes.com

Dano50
11-27-2006, 10:25 AM
For all you looking for samples, I will respond today to the email's you have supplied for me.

If anyone else would like a sample can, just email me at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and let me know you are coming from LawnSite.com.

Thanks,

Dan

Mr.Lawn
11-30-2006, 09:55 PM
My father in law swears by your product, How can I get some of this????:usflag:

Dano50
12-01-2006, 11:11 AM
My father in law swears by your product, How can I get some of this????:usflag:

You father in law is a very wise man. :) Just PM me and supply me with a physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out to you.

Eric2000
12-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Dano,
If you would be so kind as to send me a sample. RestroRob turned me on to this stuff. I'd like to use it on my Honda.

Eric's Garage
Eric Stutzke
30 Springhill Drive
Howell, NJ 07731

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Dano50
12-14-2006, 08:36 AM
Eric, Consider it done. :waving:

Eric2000
12-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Dano,
Thanks for the sample. Everyone has spoken highly of this stuff.
Thanks again,
Eric

lawnguy001
12-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Dan , rec'd my sample and in 5 mins. ,I was sold on your product. BUT , this little bottle isn't quite enough for me.. Any retail sales in Jax., Fl. ?
Happy holidays !!!! Walt

Dano50
12-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Dan , rec'd my sample and in 5 mins. ,I was sold on your product. BUT , this little bottle isn't quite enough for me.. Any retail sales in Jax., Fl. ?
Happy holidays !!!! Walt

Glad to hear you liked it, and Happy Holidays to you!!! You can go to our website (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com) to find your closest dealer or buy online through mowpart.com.

Thanks for using Fluid Film! :usflag:

GreenN'Clean
12-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Dan, Just received my sample of fluid film and can't wait to use it. Thanks

WALKER LANDSCAPE
12-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Dan I sent you a PM a few days ago did you get it. Thanks in advance