PDA

View Full Version : Brite Ideas??

Mr.Mow-It-All
10-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Anybody heard of Brite Idea christmas lights?

I saw them at the expo in kentucky last weekend and was very impressed with there equipment and systems. Was wondering if anybody else has used them.

Mr.Mow-It-All
10-12-2006, 09:33 PM
nobody knows about them?

lawnrich
10-14-2006, 12:29 AM
based out of omaha there great but they r local for me they have nice setup

yardmanlee
10-14-2006, 07:17 AM
was wondering the same thing !!! I think it could have some potiental here in the southeast

Collegiate
10-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Yardmanlee, do talk about it. Be About It. haha, joke. I think we should try it.

qualitylawnman
10-17-2006, 09:27 PM
I have been talking with one of the salesmen from bright ideas and we are thinking about adding christmas lights to our business. What is some of your experiences with lights. Is it worth it or not. We do snow removal in the winter, but where I live we might get two plows a season and it makes it tough. Need some input.

Thanks

yardmanlee
10-18-2006, 05:48 AM
havent done any holiday lighting, but it seems that they have some high quality products !!! would like some comments from someone who uses the brite ideas line, and if is worth it ?

wurkn with amish
10-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I looked at their line at the expo also and decided to go with them.
got my samples yesterday and already booked 2 jobs with the new linkables they are selling. People that I've shown them to love them. Just have to get over the sticker shock.

Mr.Mow-It-All
10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
I looked at their line at the expo also and decided to go with them.
got my samples yesterday and already booked 2 jobs with the new linkables they are selling. People that I've shown them to love them. Just have to get over the sticker shock.

Yeh the sticker shock is what has got me also. Looks like a great system though. Keep me posted on how it goes this year. I am going to have to wait till next year so that I can budget for it. I wish I would have known about them aobut 3 months ago. Anyway just don't want to shell that much out right out, but will definatley do it next year.

qualitylawnman
10-29-2006, 08:44 PM
We are still thinking strong about the lighting business. I am curious about which package you chose. We are looking at the gold or platnium package, but the sticker stock holds me back.

cleancutccl
11-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Why franchise? Get ahold of a good lighting supplier and you can get the exact same supplies. And you will save a boatload of money.

wurkn with amish
11-23-2006, 05:12 PM
brite ideas is not a franchise. you pay a one time fee to access their product line and start selling from there. They have probally the best tech support that I've come across. You are more of a distributor for them. you can sell to other Companies cause your buying from the factory. If your not interested in buying bulk then its probally not for you. People love their products tho. I'm already above what I did last year, through just trying it on my own. I bought commercial grade through my lighting guy and couldn't turn around and make as much off of the product like I can now.