PDA

View Full Version : Doorhanger Idea I Have....

HoffmanLawnCare
10-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Just wondering if I could get some input on this doorhanger I've come up with to pass out in the spring. Any comments would be great, thanks!

Runner
10-12-2006, 11:32 PM
You took ONE picture, and put TWO hangers on it. Each side of the picture is distinctive in itself, in that they have great shots of the front lawn. To me, this is nothing but a great and resourceful use of this particular shot. Excellent use of the stock, the photo, and the space. Which brings us to another area...The fonts is a good choice, the colors look good; not only are they attractive, but they are easy to read (pleasing to the eye). The message is short, simple, clear, and concisive. Good luck with them and I hope you do well.
Oh, if you could...can you please tell me your source for your stock, and your costs on doing these? I would be very interested on what it would take to do something like this. I have some great ideas of my own.

Uranus
10-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Why do you have "Free Estimates" on hanger if you already have the price to cut the lawn on it? Isn't that an estimate?

mojob
10-13-2006, 12:04 AM
I'd leave out the Junk Removal part. People will think of Sanford and Sons. Maybe not the image you want. IMO

HoffmanLawnCare
10-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm going to change the "Free Estimates" to "Call Today". I have junk removal on there because it's a major part of my business. Right now I'm not sure what I'm going to printing these on, probably heavy card stock. Still have to check out prices. And also HOW DO YOU EDIT POSTS, THERE IS ANY WAY I CAN? Thanks.

Uranus
10-13-2006, 01:02 AM
My nieghbor fell on tough times many years ago and started cleaning out garages and basments. Now he owns a multi million dollar excavation company. You have to start somewhere. I used to laugh at people with the u call we haul adds, but now I tip my hat to them cuz they make some good money doing it.

paramountadvertising
10-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Guys,

If anybody is interrested, the price for 5000 hangers is $500 minus the $75 October promotion. Stock is 100lb gloss book. Price will include free design even though some of you already have a design of your own. Email me anytime if you need help.

Joe

Runner
10-13-2006, 03:58 PM
What if we want to put a list of services, or something on the back? (in just black)

paramountadvertising
10-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Runner,

The price includes 4 color on both sides. If you want to do just black it would be the same price. I try to include all charges upfront so Im not nickle and diming anyone.

If you have any questions please ask. I will be limited during the day for the next week or so, I have a business trip to Chicago. I will answer all emails after 5 central time.

Joe

ACutAbovesiny
10-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Looks great. Is that two seperate or does it fold to look like front and back? I ask because its only one picture for the back round. When you cut them it would look like there are two different backrounds.

Runner
10-15-2006, 05:11 AM
That's what I liked about it. It's just great use of one picture. Turns into 2 seperate fliers. Just think,...if the stock comes like that, you could actually put different printing on each side (of the same face) and have two seperate flyers for a variety. That is,...as long as you use a picture as nice as that that just happens to be laid out like that.