PDA

View Full Version : Clean-up flyer

MLI
10-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Still changing some of the wording...and colors, but you get the gist of it.:)

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
10-15-2006, 11:45 AM
That's cool. Looks pretty good.

dfor
10-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Looks good. I like the picture on it.

BUCKEYE MOWING
10-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Thats a great flyer. Should bring in some business

Jason Rose
10-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Very attractive I must say! Whats the deal about the "free fall fertilizing" What if they already have a fert company and they point that out to you, do you offer some sort of monetary discount then? Seems like a sort of unfair offer as only some could use it, the ones that can't are basically paying more for the same service then essentially since there is no fert/labor expense on your part for them.

Not trying to start anything, I think it's a neat idea to draw new customers by offering something free, but I think it has to come with some sort of disclaimer or property size cut off... What if someone wants you to honor that with a 2 acre property? I guess you just up your clean up price to cover it, but that could price you over others by too much.

Runner
10-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Not really. For 2 acres, you could spread 2 or 3 bags of $9 a bag fert, (No one said you have to blast it). Like was mentioned though,...you make up the difference in the price. A great idea.
As far the flyer.....hang it up. You can't get much better than that. The idea of the overwhelming looking amount of leaves is the clencher. I like the whole thing.